2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup: General Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup: General Info

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
For those who would like to see sea ;) :laugh:, my seaside recharge today before freezing my behind in the rink tomorrow
20230927_175951.jpg

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
You have always been so kind to me.... yesterday, while running in a mowed lawn, a dog took a tumble and ripped her leg open to the bone. I got her and the owner to the ER clinic where they put her back together...one of the worst days of my life. After 5 hours they did the operation and a vet tech/Marine corps major I know saw the pics I sent her last night and thinks they did a good job. She is a treasure. Wont post a pic (too gross) but dog is doing well. Owner is leaving this weekend for yet another dog show so my attentions will be taking care of the wounded dog. Going through PTSD over hurting a dog somehow. but I may be missing in action for awhile. If everything goes OK, should be back in action in two weeks. Thank you for your thoughts. :pray: Here is a pic of dog before taking off bandage last night. Lots of drugs, compresses, etc. but massive wound looks less bruised today. Many stitches. Have good thoughts. This dog has a heart of a lion. more obedience, agility, tracking and scent work titles and a championship than we all could carry. 13 year old.

So sorry about the dog! Hope for a quick and complete recovery for the dog, owner and you.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You have always been so kind to me.... yesterday, while running in a mowed lawn, a dog took a tumble and ripped her leg open to the bone. I got her and the owner to the ER clinic where they put her back together...one of the worst days of my life. After 5 hours they did the operation and a vet tech/Marine corps major I know saw the pics I sent her last night and thinks they did a good job. She is a treasure. Wont post a pic (too gross) but dog is doing well. Owner is leaving this weekend for yet another dog show so my attentions will be taking care of the wounded dog. Going through PTSD over hurting a dog somehow. but I may be missing in action for awhile. If everything goes OK, should be back in action in two weeks. Thank you for your thoughts. :pray: Here is a pic of dog before taking off bandage last night. Lots of drugs, compresses, etc. but massive wound looks less bruised today. Many stitches. Have good thoughts. This dog has a heart of a lion. more obedience, agility, tracking and scent work titles and a championship than we all could carry. 13 year old.

You are a kind person to help in such a grizzly situation. Thanks for being a good soul. Take comfort that the dog will do well and I hope your mind will find calm again. Blessings!