2023 Lombardia Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Lombardia Trophy Rhythm Dance

icewhite

Record Breaker
i was wishing for a Billy Idol program :biggrin: but i'd be happy with just some 80s trashy music :biggrin:

Billy Idol :love2: :party2:
Practically nothing makes me dance like Rebel Yell. Also love the video.

Breaking the rule of talking about skaters that aren't there here, but: The Russians seem to have a few of those trashy Euro disco pop programs 😁 So, it's possible. These skaters just don't like it. :frown:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

Breaking the rule of talking about skaters that aren't there here, but: The Russians seem to have a few of those trashy Euro disco pop programs 😁 So, it's possible. These skaters just don't like it. :frown:
including some italian hits that are still going strong in the retirement homes across the country :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LadyB

Record Breaker

Sadly, you are right. Junior Test Skates was like torture for me.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
me looking for the 80s in the 80s R&D
facepalm.gif

LadyB

Record Breaker
super perms, shoulder pads, color blocking, neon colors, ruffles, hideous patterns :LOL: mullets, light blue eyeshadow and purple blush, soap opera diva looks
Believe you in me, I remember that very well, but I wouldn't call that fashion. I call that severe taste damage. Oh, and you forgot American women wearing twice their body weight as hair, while European counterparts looked like Princess Diana, even the boys (or was that Boris Becker?)

Yeah, okay. I had a perm as well. There, I said it.