2023 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I dislike Cats so much that I even can't let B/G get away with it. I am forced to concentrate on Matteo isolated from the programme.
A movie which never should have been made. I watched it once when I had holiday, it came from TV and was a little bit sick and for sure it did not me make feel better at all. It is a (bad) children's movie and does not suit to skaters this age.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Lucrezia BECCARI / Matteo GUARISE 🇮🇹
Cats (soundtrack)

3Tw4
3T+1A+1A+SEQ (holds on)
3S (Matteo hand, forwards, holds on)
BiDs1
3LoTh
5RLi4
ChSq1 +1.25
5ALiB (goes down early?)
3STh (2-footed, messy)
3Li4
PCoSp

FS: 123.54 (1st)
TOT: 190.31 (1st)

I need either more Cats or no Cats, I can't do half-hearted Cats with a nonsensical music cut (finish with Memory! it's the big ballad) and why do we have the slower elements on the fast-paced music just let me get my claws on this program. Their low levels might drop them in the FS but their SP lead will have them hold on. I think they will make the Final with a silver and a bronze if they beat G/A in combined score, which is unlikely

Rebecca Moose

proud Tonia K fan since '95
On the Ice
Country
United-States
This Cats LP from B/G will surely go down as one of the greatest all-time pairs programs. 😉

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
She has hurt her finger? That's a reason why so many skaters use gloves nowadays.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Okay as long as Hase/Volodin win here, they will qualify alongside Ghilardi and Ambrosini. Beccari/Guarise will be first alternates as they have lost out on the combined score tiebreak.