2023 Russian Nationals Exhibition Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Russian Nationals Exhibition Gala

DoubleBass

Rinkside
Can't get enough of Kamila's Wednesday, absolutely mind blowing how incredible it is, all the little details she does, the program is full of them, the whole thing is honestly more Tim Burton than Tim Burton himself.
PS: she threw ice at the audience and started nodding ahaha soooooo naughty

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can't get enough of Kamila's Wednesday, absolutely mind blowing how incredible it is, all the little details she does, the program is full of them, the whole thing is honestly more Tim Burton than Tim Burton himself.
PS: she threw ice at the audience and started nodding ahaha soooooo naughty
Apparently Danil G was Thing. How appropriate, lol. Did he come up with this or was it Kamila? I can see a 16 year old girl wanting to do this. She really committed to the character and her moves.

I loved the series on Netflix and that dance is iconic. I grew up listening to the Cramps so nice to see them getting their due.

DoubleBass

Rinkside
Apparently Danil G was Thing. How appropriate, lol. Did he come up with this or was it Kamila? I can see a 16 year old girl wanting to do this. She really committed to the character and her moves.

I loved the series on Netflix and that dance is iconic. I grew up listening to the Cramps so nice to see them getting their due.
Yeah I know it was Daniil's hand, I honestly don't know who came up with the idea, but I'm pretty sure it was choreographed by Daniil/Eteri.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kamila always manages to steal the show, doesn’t she?

She will have a tremendous career in acting and performing if she decides to go that route.