2023 Skate Canada Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate Canada Pairs Short Program

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What's up with figure skating and dreadful covers of good songs? Before they let skaters use songs with lyrics in all disciplines I didn't know there were so many ghastly covers.
And it's not just that they are covers, there are some glorious covers of good songs, but our skaters seem to sometimes hunt out the worst they can find...

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And it's not just that they are covers, there are some glorious covers of good songs, but our skaters seem to sometimes hunt out the worst they can find...
There are some amazing covers. Gregory Crimson's cover of "The Light Behind Your Eyes" by My Chemical Romance is phenomenal. Probably should look for people who continuously look at covers of songs to find the good ones.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Brooke MCINTOSH / Benjamin MIMAR 🇨🇦
Oh! Darling by the Beatles

3Tw2
3T
3LzTh (holds on)
StSq4
3Li4
FiDs4
CCoSp4

SP: 59.83 SB (3rd)

This team was PERFORMING on the ice. I love their choice of music and packaging, it works fantastically for them. Not the highest GOEs but all of the elements got done nicely.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh this music has been used for several figure skating fanvids - great choice and for once the black costumes are terrific with it.