2023 World Junior Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I absolutely love "Love Supreme", but I had never seen it being skated to before.

Now I want to see it being skated to more often. It really worked as skating music.

Never seen Yanhao before, but I like him. I hope we get to see him regularly in the seasons to come. Because he is promising.

After being in the dark for so long, New Zealand is suddenly looking very bright in this sport.

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
I absolutely love "Love Supreme", but I had never seen it being skated to before.

Now I want to see it being skated to more often. It really worked as skating music.

Never seen Yanhao before, but I like him. I hope we get to see him regularly in the seasons to come. Because he is promising.

After being in the dark for so long, New Zealand is suddenly looking very bright in this sport.

CaroLiza_fan

I am not sure about Love Supreme. I always like a bit out of the box choices, and the rockstar vibes were real from him, so it did fit. He also had nice transitional elements. But overall I didn't think this fs choreography really fits the song, not sure if it would be different with another choreo approach.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There you are with Prince

She is stuck in a timewarp, 7 minutes ahead of us.

time-warp.gif

CaroLiza_fan