2023 World Junior Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Pairs Short Program

icewhite

Record Breaker
ice resurfacing... means washing the dishes for me... so I can make lunch during the next warm up... life as a figure skating fan is all about dealing with phone calls, work and domestic chores in during zamboni breaks and warm ups :)

You timed it a lot better than me. Watched the skaters with one eye while preparing dinner only to be finished in time to see the zambonis at work.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I spent most of the first two groups wrestling with my printer. After a while, SOMEONE admitted that last night when he printed, a corner of his paper ripped off and didn't come out of the printer. More wrestling, taking parts of the printer apart, and pushing buttons, and I was finally able to print from other computer, but not this one. A quick restart, and VOILA!

I rewound a tiny bit to watch the Canadians, but have written off the rest. Hope to stay with you for flights 3 and 4.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I spent most of the first two groups wrestling with my printer. After a while, SOMEONE admitted that last night when he printed, a corner of his paper ripped off and didn't come out of the printer. More wrestling, taking parts of the printer apart, and pushing buttons, and I was finally able to print from other computer, but not this one. A quick restart, and VOILA!

I rewound a tiny bit to watch the Canadians, but have written off the rest. Hope to stay with you for flights 3 and 4.
I wonder who that is :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ted talking about Calgary... not mentioning Olympics in 1988....
My only memories of Calgary come from the airport... during a snow storm... It was quite the event... toilets in the plane were frozen so we were told to use the washrooms before boarding.