2023 World Junior Pairs Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Pairs Short Program

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
That twist scared me it barely went up but other than that they did great! They have improved so much in just one season:clap:

Im so salty that after this season they will be left in a limbo as he is too old for juniors and she wont be senior eligible this whole olympic cycle :drama: This might be the last competition together and I will miss them:thank:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
That lift scared me in barely went up but other than that they did great! They have improved so much in just one season:clap:

Im so salty that after this season they will be left in a limbo as he is too old for juniors and she wont be senior eligible this whole olympic cycle :drama: This might be the last competition together and I will miss them:thank:
This is why i never get attached to junior pair skaters...

Ziotic

Medalist
That twist scared me it barely went up but other than that they did great! They have improved so much in just one season:clap:

It seems like they aren’t the only one with age issues