2024 Russian Nationals: General Info | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 Russian Nationals: General Info

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awww the wee totes! :love:

Who was that playing the piano? I have a feeling it was somebody that just skated in the Men's SP.

Alexei Yagudin doing a programme!!! He's still got it!!!

Now something futuristic.

But the stream freezes! :mad: :mad: :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Missed the whole of that futuristic programme. But, got it back just in time for the flags of the participants being brought on.

Phew! The girl with the flag of Chelyabinsk caught up with the other flag bearers just in time. A second or two later, and it would have got messy if she hadn't.

Ach, speeches now.

CaroLiza_fan

drfj

Rinkside
Country
Hungary
Missed the whole of that futuristic programme. But, got it back just in time for the flags of the participants being brought on.

Phew! The girl with the flag of Chelyabinsk caught up with the other flag bearers just in time. A second or two later, and it would have got messy if she hadn't.

Ach, speeches now.

CaroLiza_fan
Where can you watch the russian championships?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Interesting that some of the girls singing the national anthem have microphones, and others don't.

My goodness! How many verses are they going to sing?

Well, if the audience are anything to go by, it seems Russia is the same as everywhere else. Once you get past the first verse, nobody knows the words! :laugh:

Enjoyed the song that was sung afterwards.

Flags have now gone off, and I think the Ceremony is now over.

CaroLiza_fan

Arwen17

Final Flight
those are so pretty! Now I want one!

how are your quads? :D

hahaha! My single axel is still under-rotated and I'm only working on Novice MIF and Bronze Dances.
Most medals I see at big comps are just kinda "meh". These are so gorgeously designed and I wish someone talented on etsy would make some replicas to sell lol. I want multiple colors to display. They're just so pretty! Can anyone think of other medals that were super pretty?

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited: