2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Women's Free Skate

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Regarding the other ladies in the field I have these observations
  • Alex Evans strong skater
She has a very big personality and it comes through in her skating. It was a shame her SP didn’t go as planned

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Even before that. I was at last season’s 4CC, where she skated kind of okay in the short, and withdrew mysteriously just before her group took the ice for the long program. No explanation was ever given, so far as I know.

It seemed strange then, and now, looking back, it seems to me that this may have been a sign of things to come.
I know why...even the Korean fans knew why she withdrew...I will not post rumors here but if you are curious you can PM me....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
If they are truly rumours as you say, why spread them further even privately?
Good question. And what is a rumor? The Koreans are die hard fans who KNOW their team members...the insiders....They were very kind to me....so I didnt spread things...but then the Skating lesson released the same info..... "The official reason, voiced by the figure skating federation, is malaise. According to The Skating Lesson (citing several sources at once), the reason for the withdrawal was that Isabeau suffered a panic attack the day before, and a similar story happened at the US Championships. Information about this was published in a closed account for sponsors (I guess the author means Patreon account), from which the fans took it to social networks."