2024 World Junior Championships Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS · EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Competitions in Asia are not my friend.

Yeah, not my friend, either.

Provided they don't start too early in the day, competitions in Asia are more friendly for me than competitions in the Americas.

Granted, yesterday's action started far too early for me (02:30 GMT). But today's was better, albeit still early (04:30 GMT).

But, I'm more of a morning person. "Early to bed, early to rise" pretty much sums me up.

The joys of living in different parts of the world.

CaroLiza_fan

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Provided they don't start too early in the day, competitions in Asia are more friendly for me than competitions in the Americas.

Granted, yesterday's action started far too early for me (02:30 GMT). But today's was better, albeit still early (04:30 GMT).

But, I'm more of a morning person. "Early to bed, early to rise" pretty much sums me up.

CaroLiza_fan
The 9:30pm EST start time for the Pairs' SP yesterday wasn't so bad. I am a bit of a night owl, so this 11:30pm EST start time for the men isn't impossible for me to miss all of it, but I will crash at some point like I did during the women's SP.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

CaroLiza_fan
I'm a night person but staying up til 8 am during 4 CCS made me sick. So I'm not doing it this time.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At least Senior Worlds is in Canada so as long as I can figure out the 1 hour time difference correctly, which is far from guaranteed, I should be ok.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really liked the somewhat wild energy Martsenko brought to his program. :biggrin:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, Ted agreed with my assessment of Anthony Paradis: He is one fierce skater! I hope this Junior Worlds experience has been valuable for him. ^_^

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS · EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The 9:30pm EST start time for the Pairs' SP yesterday wasn't so bad. I am a bit of a night owl, so this 11:30pm EST start time for the men isn't impossible for me to miss all of it, but I will crash at some point like I did during the women's SP.

I'm a night person but staying up til 8 am during 4 CCS made me sick. So I'm not doing it this time.

I know I couldn't manage to stay awake all night.

If you feel like you need sleep, it is better to just do it. The streams get archived, so there is nothing to stop you getting a rest and recharging your batteries, and then coming back and playing catch-up at a more friendly time.

Sure, it means you miss chatting with other fans. But, your health and wellbeing is more important.

CaroLiza_fan