Alena Kostornaia | Page 236 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Scott512

Record Breaker
Yes, very well-said:agree:
Social media can be quite overwhelming and FS world definitely needs more positivity and fans like you!:agree2:

Thanks. We need Aliona smiling next season whatever the season is. If she's more confident that she can recover her jumps with Rozanov then she will be back as good or better in the future when she was this season and she was magnificent.

sclloyd

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Thanks. We need Aliona smiling next season whatever the season is. If she's more confident that she can recover her jumps with Rozanov then she will be back as good or better in the future when she was this season and she was magnificent.

I’m confused about all of this conversation about getting her jumps back. She said she’d recovered everything except the 3A. Where is the implication that all of her jumps are struggling coming from?

LuffyJackson

Rinkside
I think it's better for Aliona to wait until the hype dies down a bit before giving any reply, after all the way ET threw her under the bus publicly must have hurt her. I can see why she refused to give interview and closing her instagram's comments section.

I want to see her smiling laughing on the ice again and just forget all of this mess, maybe even pretend it never happened :laugh: i just can't bear to see the relationships she had build with her peers in Sambo crumbles just like that.

#ISupportAlionaKostornaia

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
I think it's better for Aliona to wait until the hype dies down a bit before giving any reply, after all the way ET threw her under the bus publicly must have hurt her. I can see why she refused to give interview and closing her instagram's comments section.

I want to see her smiling laughing on the ice again and just forget all of this mess, maybe even pretend it never happened :laugh:
i just can't bear to see the relationships she had build with her peers in Sambo crumbles just like that

#ISupportAlionaKostornaia

OK, I don't know how to put it in a decent way in her fan fest, but I'll try. I have posted here a couple of times, so judging from my posts, I don't think I can be accused of not being a true Aliona fan. She is my second fav skater and I can only highly speak about her (as always have here and anywhere else before). But now as I have expressed in my previous post, I'm very, very sad and disappointed. I just can't agree with her decision especially with the way she left TT. So when you say you can't bear to see the relationships she had built with her peers in Sambo crumbles just like that you should think about who is responsible for that in the first place??? And it drives me crazy when I read for the umpteenth time how ET threw her under the bus. Wait, who was really hurt in this story??? You can tell from DG's face how much he is hurt and disappointed by Aliona's inexplicable decision, so you can imagine how much EG must be heartbroken... And now don't come with the children-adult argument, because a 16 almost 17-year-old person is not a child anymore. He/she is responsible for their behaviour and acts. Especially in the world of competetive sport! If they are eligible to compete in the seniors field, they must be mature enough to be able to assess the consequences of their decisions. Of course, I still want and wish Aliona the best, but I feel she fell for the Siren's call and she has become a puppet of a bigger and very dark game between big powers. I can only hope it won't destroy her... :sad21:

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
OK, I don't know how to put it in a decent way in her fan fest, but I'll try. I have posted here a couple of times, so judging from my posts, I don't think I can be accused of not being a true Aliona fan. She is my second fav skater and I can only highly speak about her (as always have here and anywhere else before). But now as I have expressed in my previous post, I'm very, very sad and disappointed. I just can't agree with her decision especially with the way she left TT. So when you say you can't bear to see the relationships she had built with her peers in Sambo crumbles just like that you should think about who is responsible for that in the first place??? And it drives me crazy when I read for the umpteenth time how ET threw her under the bus. Wait, who was really hurt in this story??? You can tell from DG's face how much he is hurt and disappointed by Aliona's inexplicable decision, so you can imagine how much EG must be heartbroken... And now don't come with the children-adult argument, because a 16 almost 17-year-old person is not a child anymore. He/she is responsible for their behaviour and acts. Especially in the world of competetive sport! If they are eligible to compete in the seniors field, they must be mature enough to be able to assess the consequences of their decisions. Of course, I still want and wish Aliona the best, but I feel she fell for the Siren's call and she has become a puppet of a bigger and very dark game between big powers. I can only hope it won't destroy her... :sad21:
thing is we actually dont even know what really happened because there are like 2 opposite versions. Why dissapointed because alyona decided to do what she and her family thinks is best? Going to the one person who actually is responsible for her gorgeous 3a from last season? Because she dared to leave eteri? . Why exactly should alyona stay there knwoing since may she is leaving learning 2 new programms which would be a waste of time when she knew she was leaving and would not be taking the programms with her? So eteri saying that alyona decided it in may doesn't even make sense like at all. . If i were to guess i would say that mabye she thought of leaving in may when sasha, veronika and most of all rozanov left but decided to give ita shot with her then team before deciding anything. And it looks like she didnt get her 3a back ,she said so in a interwiev a few weeks ago. So that could probably one huge reason she decided like 2 to 3 weeks ago and approached plushenko? the non grata person list also doesnt make such huge sense when she is going to plushenko knowing she will train with sasha. Or mabye something happenend between her and some of the others. Mabye they just dont get along anymore and mabye it put stress on her training with them? We actually dont know what happens behind the rings closed doors, so we can only speculate.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Fluture

Record Breaker
We have no idea how she left, we have no idea about her reasons. Aliona has been smart and classy enough to keep quiet for now. Once she feels ready, I‘m sure she‘ll tell us her thoughts. For now we have one side of the story. The side of coaches who have been, repeatedly, accusing students of being lazy, disloyal and ungrateful as soon as they decided to leave their tutelage. Over years. Coaches who have, once again, given us alleged reasons for Aliona‘s Departure (pun only a little bit intended lol) that do not add up. Who have aired private matters publicly, trying to make Aliona look bad and ruin her reputation. 16 and 17 year olds are capable of making their own decisions and they will and should feel the consequences. But the consequence for leaving your coach (or your job) should never be public humiliation. What is said in private, stays private. Once again: would anyone be okay with a former boss sharing what their former employee supposedly said about their colleagues on social media? No? Then why is it okay for a coach to do that to their 16 year old athlete? This crosses a line and we should not teach these young people to accept this kind of behavior. Just because they‘re athletes in the spotlight doesn‘t mean their lives are free to be exposed at anyone‘s whim.

A professional response would be to give a general statement along the lines of: “We have decided to stop cooperation due to differences in training philosophy. Of course we are sad but we would still like to wish good luck to Aliona.“ Everything that goes into more detail, is unprofessional and inappropriate. A coach sharing private conversations is inappropriate. A coach going on a social media rant on how hurt and sad they feel and how “hard it is to trust the children again“ is even more inappropriate. End of discussion.

I support Aliona and have my fingers crossed that everything will work out for her. Of course, I have my own thoughts and feelings about the coach she chose but what I try to remember is, that in the end, it is HER life and her life only. The only one who gets to decide is her. And thankfully so.

dhjh811

On the Ice

"disappointed" :sarcasm: :laugh2:

"16 almost 17-year old person is not a child anymore"

Well we have 46 year old Eteri Tutberidze acting like a child whenever one of her students wants to leave her. I don't get it, is no one around her telling her how inappropriate it is for her to be criticizing teenagers on social media? No matter how upset she is at the skater or what the skater did, it's highly immature for her to do that. Either you are too young to have an understanding of how mentally vulnerable these "16 almost 17-year-olds" are, and how inappropriate it is for an adult well into her 40s to be exposing private matters concerning teenagers publicly, OR you are another Eteri Tutberidze who justifies this behavior because Aliona made her so upset and Daniil was so "broken". :disapp:

Just how many times has this happened with Eteri? Forget the possibilities of how there may be real internal problems in that team, no matter what happened a responsible adult shouldn't be acting like her. What do people not understand about this? She throws ex-students under the bus, and it all does is create hate for them. That's all it does. Think about it for a minute- what exactly is her purpose for uploading these shady posts? Her and Daniil's story is tripping up all over itself, so they might want to take a break to logic it out. :palmf:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
"disappointed" :sarcasm: :laugh2:

"16 almost 17-year old person is not a child anymore"

Well we have 46 year old Eteri Tutberidze acting like a child whenever one of her students wants to leave her. I don't get it, is no one around her telling her how inappropriate it is for her to be criticizing teenagers on social media? No matter how upset she is at the kid or what the kid did, it's highly immature for her to do that. Either you are too young to have an understanding of how mentally vulnerable these "16 almost 17-year-olds" are, and how inappropriate it is for an adult well into her 40s to be exposing private matters concerning teenagers publicly, OR you are another Eteri Tutberidze who justifies this behavior because Aliona made her so upset and Daniil was so "broken". :disapp:

Just how many times has this happened with Eteri? Forget the possibilities of how there may be real internal problems in that team, no matter what happened a responsible adult shouldn't be acting like her. What do people not understand about this? She throws ex-students under the bus, and it all does it create hate for them. That's all it does. Think about it for a minute- what exactly is her purpose for uploading these shady posts?

Generally, 16-17 years old person is not a child, and shouldn't bee given the idea that everythig is allowed and forgiven before even committed. You can already work, you can even marry inmany countris (with the court permissin). It's exactly the attitude "they can't be ever called wrong or responsible for anything" I absolutely disagree with. I am very glad the world didn't treat me like that when I was "16 going on 17", as the song says. In the right time you have to change the attitude or the person stays a child forever. Which in reality brings no good at all. Learning responsibility for my actions as fast as possible is a right thing to do to me.

dhjh811

On the Ice
Generally, 16-17 years old person is not a child, and shouldn't bee given the idea that everythig is allowed and forgiven before even committed. It's exactly the attitude "they can't be ever called wrong or responsible for anything" I absolutely disagree with. I am very glad the world didn't treat me like that when I was "16 going on 17", as the song says. In the right time you have to change the attitude or the person stays a child forever. Which in reality brings no good at all. Learning responsibility for my actions as fast as possible is a right thing to do to me.

And how does her exposing her ex-students on social media help at all? I am assuming that you mean that the criticism against Aliona that the post creates will be how she assumes responsibility for her actions... If that's what you think and that's what Eteri thinks, that's very immature of Eteri and the very thing I'm saying - she uploads these posts solely to get her revenge with former students. For the people saying the fans have a right to know what happened, let me bring up an example. When Eteri went on her tirade against Zhenya 2 years ago she made sure to expose details that were not at all needed to understand her side of the story.

“There was this really childish phrase: ‘Couldn’t you have kept Alina in the juniors for one more year?’” Tutberidze said, according to an Associated Press translation. “I said … we have to give everyone the same chance.”

What is the POINT of this? Did this do anything other than send hate towards Evgenia? You may personally believe that 16-17 year olds are mature enough to be dealt with this kind of situation, but the law mandates them as underaged minors for a reason. I see many people defending Aliona specifically because of her age vs. Eteri's so the opinion opposite yours is a very popular one. I, for one, am glad that nobody treated me like this a few years back. Eteri continually takes out personal feelings against students on social media, and I can't think of another coach who has done that ever, let alone this many times in the past 5 years.

I hope Aliona finds herself happy in the new environment. I can't wait to see her at the test skates, if that's even going to happen. :)

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
And how does her exposing her ex-students on social media help at all? I am assuming that you mean that the criticism against Aliona that the post creates will be how she assumes responsibility for her actions... If that's what you think and that's what Eteri thinks, that's very immature of Eteri and the very thing I'm saying - she uploads these posts solely to get her revenge with former students. For the people saying the fans have a right to know what happened, let me bring up an example. When Eteri went on her tirade against Zhenya 2 years ago she made sure to expose details that were not at all needed to understand her side of the story.

“There was this really childish phrase: ‘Couldn’t you have kept Alina in the juniors for one more year?’” Tutberidze said, according to an Associated Press translation. “I said … we have to give everyone the same chance.”

What is the POINT of this? Did this do anything other than send hate towards Evgenia? You may personally believe that 16-17 year olds are mature enough to be dealt with this kind of situation, but the law mandates them as underaged children for a reason. I see many people defending Aliona specifically because of her age vs. Eteri's so the opinion opposite yours is a very popular one. I, for one, am glad that nobody treated me like this a few years back. Eteri continually takes out personal feelings against students on social media, and I can't think of another coach who has done that ever, let alone this may times in the past 5 years.

I hope Aliona finds herself happy in the new environment. I can't wait to see her at the test skates, if that's even going to happen. :)
Most of all it wasnt just eteri beeing so overwhelmed by her feelings, as we know from daniils video they have known it for about 2 weeks. Insiders apparently go a eiff of it on last monday and were waiting when it would become official. So no it was not a snap decision of hers to post it , it looks more like she planned it. So not emotional but rather planned her post

Fluture

Record Breaker
Learning responsibility for my actions as fast as possible is a right thing to do to me.

And again, public humiliation should never be the consequence of the mere “action“ of changing one‘s coach/job. No matter the age. But this is exactly what‘s happened with all of these athletes as soon as they left. And it‘s not okay.

Even if they acted wrongly in training before - this is supposed be a private space! Issues should be handled directly, not by exposing the skaters’ faults to the media. What Aliona allegedly said to Eteri about her “list of girls non grata“ should NEVER even have reached the public because it‘s a private issue. Daniil says it‘s “hard to trust the children again“. Well, what about these teenagers then, who have to fear that every moment of jealousy or anger or weakness will be used against them the moment they leave? How are they supposed to trust? And yes, it wouldn‘t be okay for any age, no one should have to live under this kind of pressure. But the fact that these skaters are so young makes it even worse, as they are even more vulnerable. Yes, they are at an age where they learn to be more responsible. But they‘re still not adults, they‘re MINORS and deserve a certain kind of protection. Which is exactly why people put such an emphasis on the age of Aliona and the others.

So, Eteri revealing conversations, trying to paint teenagers in a bad light is plain unprofessional and inappropriate. And honestly? She should learn taking responsibility for THAT. But she never does and it goes on and on and repeats itself with every skater that dares to leave her.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

What is the POINT of this? Did this do anything other than send hate towards Evgenia? You may personally believe that 16-17 year olds are mature enough to be dealt with this kind of situation, but the law mandates them as underaged minors for a reason. I see many people defending Aliona specifically because of her age vs. Eteri's so the opinion opposite yours is a very popular one. I, for one, am glad that nobody treated me like this a few years back. Eteri continually takes out personal feelings against students on social media, and I can't think of another coach who has done that ever, let alone this may times in the past 5 years.

We are differing strongly in basic attitude to this. For me, if such things weren't said by skaters (I mean "leave Alina one more year in juniors" etc.), then of course Eteri has no right to lie. Though, in my point of view, if such things actually were said, she has full right to say how things happened and the thing that Aliona is 16 (and Zhenya was actually 18 already) doesn't change a thing on it to me. That is my attitude in everything, not just in figure skating. I admit that my experience with a school with very hard regime (when you deal with live ammunition and martial art techniques that can save your life there is not much space for discussion and democracy) had a strong impact on me and my view of life.

Though this probably doesn't belong to FF, so I'm sorry I've caused such discussion here.

macy

Record Breaker
i have been mulling this over the last couple days trying to make sense of it, and i cannot. i think there is some truth in what Eteri and Plushenko have said, but i also think there are a lot of false accusations. not to mention Plushy already threw Aliona under the bus in regard to her old programs.

i hope Aliona keeps her head down and stays well off the internet and social media and just focuses on training. i do think had Rozanov not gone to Plushenko's team that neither Sasha, the Zhilinas nor Aliona would have moved.

all i can say is that all parties involved are not acting their age. once again, the only one who is is the youngest and most inexperienced of them all.

i truly wish Aliona the best, although part of me is afraid she jumped the gun. but then again, maybe something did happen in Novogorsk that nobody knows about.

Manitou

Medalist
And again, public humiliation should never be the consequence of the mere “action“ of changing one‘s coach/job. No matter the age. But this is exactly what‘s happened with all of these athletes as soon as they left. And it‘s not okay.

Even if they acted wrongly in training before - this is supposed be a private space! Issues should be handled directly, not by exposing the skaters’ faults to the media. What Aliona allegedly said to Eteri about her “list of girls non grata“ should NEVER even have reached the public because it‘s a private issue. Daniil says it‘s “hard to trust the children again“. Well, what about these teenagers then, who have to fear that every moment of jealousy or anger or weakness will be used against them the moment they leave? How are they supposed to trust? And yes, it wouldn‘t be okay for any age, no one should have to live under this kind of pressure. But the fact that these skaters are so young makes it even worse, as they are even more vulnerable. Yes, they are at an age where they learn to be more responsible. But they‘re still not adults, they‘re MINORS and deserve a certain kind of protection. Which is exactly why people put such an emphasis on the age of Aliona and the others.

So, Eteri revealing conversations, trying to paint teenagers in a bad light is plain unprofessional and inappropriate. And honestly? She should learn taking responsibility for THAT. But she never does and it goes on and on and repeats itself with every skater that dares to leave her.

Absolutely yes! And this is not the first time Eteri did that. Her exposing private conversations with kids is simply disgusting and shows Eteri is emotionally immature and cannot be trusted as an educator or a mentor.

macy

Record Breaker
Absolutely yes! And this is not the first time Eteri did that. Her exposing private conversations with kids is simply disgusting and shows Eteri is emotionally immature and cannot be trusted as an educator or a mentor.

totally agree with this.

i have loads of respect for what Eteri has accomplished and how she has created so many champions one after the next, but what she did here and in the past is unacceptable and she made a total a** of herself. she is a 40 something year old adult who acts out of emotion and publicly blasts basically every single one of her former students publicly to THOUSANDS of people. that is something i'd expect someone Aliona's age to do, not a full grown woman. and what about the example she is setting for her daughter, Diana, or even the rest of her young students who read and like her posts trashing children their age?

what did Zhenya or Yulia have to do with Aliona at all? literally nothing, and she was just so angry she felt it was needed to drag their names through the mud too and play the victim...students that have been gone for years at this point. i don't know why students leaving them always has to be a public debacle and a scandal of some sort.

why is it so difficult to just make a simple announcement that your collaboration with them has ended and you wish them the best instead of airing dirty laundry?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Let's talk nice things now. I'm excited for new programs and I wish there was time for Lambiel to choreograph a program for her. And I want to see a picture with her bunny. If someone can upload one. I have a bunny and he is so funny. :)

sclloyd

On the Ice
Country
United-States
We are differing strongly in basic attitude to this. For me, if such things weren't said by skaters (I mean "leave Alina one more year in juniors" etc.), then of course Eteri has no right to lie. Though, in my point of view, if such things actually were said, she has full right to say how things happened and the thing that Aliona is 16 (and Zhenya was actually 18 already) doesn't change a thing on it to me. That is my attitude in everything, not just in figure skating. I admit that my experience with a school with very hard regime (when you deal with live ammunition and martial art techniques that can save your life there is not much space for discussion and democracy) had a strong impact on me and my view of life.

Though this probably doesn't belong to FF, so I'm sorry I've caused such discussion here.

You aren't a psyghologist, and framing your response as just you been so hardened, and wow steely, my life has been at risk! doesn't make the argument you want. for one, you don't know the backgrounds of basically any of the posters here. secondly, sharing the internal workings of any organization is incredibly unprofessional. is 16 or 17 a mature age? sure. but Aliona is not the one airing laundry, here. it's two adults. Aliona has said nothing, so how is her response immature? we have no clue the conditions under which she left, so saying anything about the reasoning or speculating about how unprofessional her departure is has no place in the discourse. Eteri and Plushenko have completely opposing stories. so why do we trust that Aliona made a list? RusFed says that the transfer was never proposed in May so how can we say Aliona is unprofessional for getting new programs and then leaving? Why should Plushenko tell the world that Aliona hated her programs? Even if true that statement does nothing but make Aliona look bad, and hurts a coaching staff who has clearly contributed significantly to Aliona's career. Daniil is the only one who has said anything with any sort of dignity attached to it. It would be one thing to share a story: there was dissatisfaction with training philosophy, there were irreconcilable differences between students that could not be avoided by scheduling, etc. But airing things like "Zhenya wanted to keep Alina in juniors one more season" serves no purpose. For one, we have no idea the context. Upset people may speculate, may consider what ifs, may say things they don't mean or just grieve out loud, because they trust that those statements are understood by who they are telling as a matter of trust. When you break up with someone, do you share all the gory details with your instagram and facebook and twitter followers? No. We should expect that professional and working relationships are held to a higher standard. That starts with the leadership and coaching staff.

SkateSkates

Medalist
There is speculation on Russian boards - let me emphasize this is 100% speculation - that Eteri threw her out, supposedly assuming she’d come back, and when she didn’t, she made the Instagram post and this was the first Plushenko heard of it.

Their arguments for this:
1. Inconsistent timelines for Eteri and Daniil’s stories
2. Plushenko’s slow response, and not the most tactful one at that.
3. No response from Aliona at all
4. Federation said it didn’t have papers (it always says this) but then in an interview an official said something along the lines of “we won’t let the European champion be thrown out on the street”
5. Continued from number 4, Logan said she will still have to represent sambo even if she changes coaches, and the council won’t vote on it until September.

This is clearly a much bigger mess than it needs to be, and would have been, if it was planned back in May. Now the transfer can’t officially even happen to Angels of Plushenko until next year. There were claims that the Trusov family wasn’t aware of her transition until Friday either, and apparently tomorrow Aliona will train on the same ice as Stasya and Volkov’s group, but under Rozanov.

Again, this is all speculation. You can find it in Aliona’s threads on the Russian forum f s o.

I don’t know what to believe - except that we definitely do not know the whole story. That’s for sure. I will be supporting Aliona no matter what and hope she feels all our support during this hard time.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
There is speculation on Russian boards - let me emphasize this is 100% speculation - that Eteri threw her out, supposedly assuming she’d come back, and when she didn’t, she made the Instagram post and this was the first Plushenko heard of it.

Their arguments for this:
1. Inconsistent timelines for Eteri and Daniil’s stories
2. Plushenko’s slow response, and not the most tactful one at that.
3. No response from Aliona at all
4. Federation said it didn’t have papers (it always says this) but then in an interview an official said something along the lines of “we won’t let the European champion be thrown out on the street”
5. Continued from number 4, Logan said she will still have to represent sambo even if she changes coaches, and the council won’t vote on it until September.

This is clearly a much bigger mess than it needs to be, and would have been, if it was planned back in May. Now the transfer can’t officially even happen to Angels of Plushenko until next year. There were claims that the Trusov family wasn’t aware of her transition until Friday either, and apparently tomorrow Aliona will train on the same ice as Stasya and Volkov’s group, but under Rozanov.

Again, this is all speculation. You can find it in Aliona’s threads on the Russian forum f s o.

I don’t know what to believe - except that we definitely do not know the whole story. That’s for sure. I will be supporting Aliona no matter what and hope she feels all our support during this hard time.
I would say if that would be true mabye not in the way described, mabye it was the way the speculations you explained her say up to the point where you said plushenko hadnt known about it until eteris post, i doubt plushenko would then say that alyona came to him and spoke only 2 weeks ago. Because lets be real why should he hide the truth ? I mean in that situation it would let eteri stand badly in the spotlight with how she lost a skater because she threw her out . If and thats a big if those specualtion have a grain of thruth in it i would only say the things with throwing her out and expecting her to come back, but not last week but like e weeks ago, which would then fit with the timeline of alyona approaching plushenko 2 weeks ago. But i may be sickenend by how eteri behaves when someone leaves her but i doubt she would be sorry dumb enough to literally throw out her skater who out of all her senior skaters had the best season last season. I seriouly doubt that she would do that but at this point nothing would be surprising anymore with that team. An well she had once booted out alina and if i heard correctly anna at one point in the past too.?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
You aren't a psyghologist, and framing your response as just you been so hardened, and wow steely, my life has been at risk! doesn't make the argument you want. for one, you don't know the backgrounds of basically any of the posters here. secondly, sharing the internal workings of any organization is incredibly unprofessional. is 16 or 17 a mature age? sure. but Aliona is not the one airing laundry, here. it's two adults. Aliona has said nothing, so how is her response immature? we have no clue the conditions under which she left, so saying anything about the reasoning or speculating about how unprofessional her departure is has no place in the discourse. Eteri and Plushenko have completely opposing stories. so why do we trust that Aliona made a list? RusFed says that the transfer was never proposed in May so how can we say Aliona is unprofessional for getting new programs and then leaving? Why should Plushenko tell the world that Aliona hated her programs? Even if true that statement does nothing but make Aliona look bad, and hurts a coaching staff who has clearly contributed significantly to Aliona's career. Daniil is the only one who has said anything with any sort of dignity attached to it. It would be one thing to share a story: there was dissatisfaction with training philosophy, there were irreconcilable differences between students that could not be avoided by scheduling, etc. But airing things like "Zhenya wanted to keep Alina in juniors one more season" serves no purpose. For one, we have no idea the context. Upset people may speculate, may consider what ifs, may say things they don't mean or just grieve out loud, because they trust that those statements are understood by who they are telling as a matter of trust. When you break up with someone, do you share all the gory details with your instagram and facebook and twitter followers? No. We should expect that professional and working relationships are held to a higher standard. That starts with the leadership and coaching staff.

I said I don't want to take such conversation here. But if you insist, I will just repeat in other words: There are only two options. Either Eteri doesn't speak the truth or she does. If she doesn't, than probably Aliona will say I didn't have any such demands. Or she speaks the truth. And in that case the age is no reason for me she should keep silent about it.