Alena Kostornaia | Page 327 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
it does seem like a lot, and i posted this in RLT, but i think its smart. she had a bad season last year with sickness and injury and missed a lot of it. she lost her 3A and her sparkle. she's gotta get those programs and 3As out there under pressure and get used to competing again. she has to show she means business. it's do or die this season.
That's exactly what I was going to say with other words of course, but that's the point. After all the struggles of last season, all of them, but Aliona in particular needs the pressure and the competitive atmosphere of competitions. Let's just hope and pray for her and everybody's health!

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Maybe
it does seem like a lot, and i posted this in RLT, but i think its smart. she had a bad season last year with sickness and injury and missed a lot of it. she lost her 3A and her sparkle. she's gotta get those programs and 3As out there under pressure and get used to competing again. she has to show she means business. it's do or die this season.
Aliona also said after SP that she was nervous, because she didn’t compete in such long time. To think about it, she only had 3 competitions last season, so I think partially they might want her to get rid of those nerves.

Imagine

Medalist
Alena's strength has always been consistency. If she's going to build that back up, she's going to need to go to more competitions, so this is a smart strategy. I am worried about her burning out early in the season, but she seems to be in a good place right now...comparatively. I feel like the pressure is not as great on her this season vs the other girls. She's going in as the underdog. The quad jumpers will be waging a war of nerves against one another at the top. It'll be intense and messy I reckon. Alena just needs to consistently go clean and she's right there.

DizzyFrenchie

On the Ice
Was it the Aliona blocking Eteri thing? It was probably just an accident.
Edit: Just watched it, a load of idiotic and baseless rumors. I'd advise everyone just to ignore everything that comes out of TSL's mouths.
It's awful but I think it's something that can be observed elsewhere, that really beautiful young women who, how to say it? have the "it" factor, tend to be the object of endless, unpleasant rumours. Beauty and "it" factor she has in spades.

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Was it the Aliona blocking Eteri thing? It was probably just an accident.
Edit: Just watched it, a load of idiotic and baseless rumors. I'd advise everyone just to ignore everything that comes out of TSL's mouths.
Yeah, the best advice one can give about TSL. I couldn't help watching it though, which I regret it now of course. All the things this guy keeps spreading about Aliona over and over again is nauseatingly disgusting. And he does it not only to Aliona, but also to Alina. The absolutely disrespectful way he's always speaking about her and her programs for example is outrageous. The last time I heard him bashing Don Quixote (and Daniil of course) got my blood boiling... ET has obviously ice cold blood that she managed to restrain herself and even smile into the camera when she let him take a photo with him two weeks ago in the US.

Mauvedreamer

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Yeah, the best advice one can give about TSL. I couldn't help watching it though, which I regret it now of course. All the things this guy keeps spreading about Aliona over and over again is nauseatingly disgusting. And he does it not only to Aliona, but also to Alina. The absolutely disrespectful way he's always speaking about her and her programs for example is outrageous. The last time I heard him bashing Don Quixote (and Daniil of course) got my blood boiling... ET has obviously ice cold blood that she managed to restrain herself and even smile into the camera when she let him take a photo with him two weeks ago in the US.
Probably didn't know who he was! Just another nonentity! I agree both those guys are toxic ! Especially Lease! I have words to describe him! They wouldn't be allowed !!. Suffice to say I can't stand him or his sidekick !! Pathetic couple of grown men pandering to the lowest common denominator !! Nasty gossip !!