Alexander Samarin | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Alexander Samarin

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Are they going to give interviews this time? What was wrong, why did Sasha look half-dead in his FS?

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Thank you! I am worried about Sasha at this point. Is it still his boots or something else?

Who knows? [emoji848] Even at World Juniors he skated SP very well. But what happend this time... Maybe yeah, it's because of his new boots. I mean, if one of them was broken at Nationals, he had to change them.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Who knows? [emoji848] Even at World Juniors he skated SP very well. But what happend this time... Maybe yeah, it's because of his new boots. I mean, if one of them was broken at Nationals, he had to change them.
But Sokolovskaya and Lena Radionova both said his boots were fine. But it didn't look like just nerves, you could see it was physically hard for him as well.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
A short interview with Sasha after his FS. He is thankful for the audience's support. He feels a certain emptiness, no emotions. It was easier for him to mentally prepare for a skate that was not in the final flight. He went into the skate without too many nerves and did everything calmly. He has nothing else to say about his skates. But he isn't normally forthcoming with excuses, at Nationals they had to drag it out of him about the boot problem.

https://rsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20180119/1131352613.html

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2018/19 programs
SP: Dave Not Dave by Cold Blood
Choreographer Nikita Mikhailov
FP: The Greatest Showman (From Now On and The Greatest Show)
Choreographers Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky

ETA: having gone back and listened to these, I really like them and they suit Sasha :agree: Can't wait to see both programs :yahoo:

Arbitrary

Medalist
Judges did a pretty good job.
Sit at your place, little boy, and don't mess. Mean business.

Like Pluschenko in Vancouver.