Alexandra Trusova leaves Eteri Tutberidze | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova leaves Eteri Tutberidze

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why would they drop skaters if those skaters PAYING to them? They dont care about their results, because they got money from them anyway.
If those coaches were employed by their feds as Eteri, and if those coaches bear personal responsibility for medals for Fed as Eteri, they drop those skaters as soon, as they stop showing results.
Great point this.

Lost in all this “Eteri this, Eteri that” talk is that the fed isn’t backing her out of charity either. If she stops performing and another rink outperforms her, the fed will tell her to kick rocks. The fed are front runners, they want to back a winner.

Right now, that winner is ET. But there is no guarantee that this will always be the case.

Like I said before, these guys records with the women in the quad era is not that good anyway, paid or no paid.

The moment they had some competition from a better coach, results have taken a nosedive.

Arutunian, from his quotes, has turned into a whiner rather than an innovator. Gotten complacent at the first sight of competition. If that’s her main competitor overseas, Eteri will be winning until she retires.

Anyway, to reiterate: Trusova left, she wasn’t released.

And good luck to her. More skaters finding their top form makes it better for the skater and for us the viewers.

You want a Russian championship where all 6 skaters in the final group are within a point or 2 of each other and it’s anybody’s game to win.

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hmmm any links i don't remember anything coming out about her first departure
Seriously?

Of course, the attacks were mostly aimed at the coaching team she went to...but the stories were relentless. Sasha and Aliona will be ruined, they're doomed, they have a "fake" coach (don't get me started on this one...even after everything that comment haunts and infuriates me, there's nothing lower than outright lying about someone's dedication to their job and then everyone else picks it up and runs with it), the head of Sambo 70 at the time Laikshev (spelling) was interviewed like every week about how Sasha and Aliona were "stolen" and they needed to be brought back to the fold. Even the Russian Figure Skating Fed joined in the fun, allowing the leak of an official assessment that totally eviscerated the new coaching team - a thing that had never happened to any coaching team ever in Russia, but whoops it just happened to occur this time? Yeah right, pull the other one. That was totally deliberate.

It was an absolute farce.

On the plus side, Sasha's new coach is not hated by most of the fandom and officialdom, so I think she'll have a much better time of it. Good luck to Sasha in her new environment.

Magill

Record Breaker
Seriously?

Of course, the attacks were mostly aimed at the coaching team she went to...but the stories were relentless. Sasha and Aliona will be ruined, they're doomed, they have a "fake" coach (don't get me started on this one...even after everything that comment haunts and infuriates me, there's nothing lower than outright lying about someone's dedication to their job and then everyone else picks it up and runs with it), the head of Sambo 70 at the time Laikshev (spelling) was interviewed like every week about how Sasha and Aliona were "stolen" and they needed to be brought back to the fold. Even the Russian Figure Skating Fed joined in the fun, allowing the leak of an official assessment that totally eviscerated the new coaching team - a thing that had never happened to any coaching team ever in Russia, but whoops it just happened to occur this time? Yeah right, pull the other one. That was totally deliberate.

And Zheleznyakov calling Sasha an outright "traitor" for changing her coach.... I remember it so well!

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seriously?

On the plus side, Sasha's new coach is not hated by most of the fandom and officialdom, so I think she'll have a much better time of it. Good luck to Sasha in her new environment.
As a skater, your job is to be the best you can be, not go to the coach that is more “popular“ to the fan base. That’s how I feel about it.

Both of them that left the first time ended up returning. Aliona shouldn’t have been taken back in my opinion, but my opinion is 100% worthless.

TT is the pinnacle of figure skating schools. But sometimes they take defections too seriously. It’s just that they care too much.

Just let them go, wish them well, and then we all can find out if they sink or swim outside the TT environment. So far, all the ones that left sank so fast and deep, that they ended up returning.

Maybe the streak ends this time. We will see. I echo the good luck to Sasha in her new environment sentiment.

Their focus now should be on seeing which lady on their stacked squad is best equipped to take her place. Let’s go Maiia, that is who I am openly rooting for.

Let’s be fair and not rewrite history, Sasha contributed immensely to making TT the juggernaut that it is. As the #3 on their depth chart, she was better than any #3 at any other school by a huge margin. Probably the best #3 ever seen.

So TT should let bygones be bygones and just let her do her thing elsewhere.

But, that being said, I died from laughter after reading that article above from one of her former colleagues that stated he thinks one of the reasons she left was to chase after another skater. Who knows what the accuracy of the statement is, but I couldn’t stop laughing. Class A comedy.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the best coaches know
1)how to get the best out of their athletes
2) how to make sure that their athletes remain healthy physically and mentally.

Some can argue E.T does 1)... I disagree in terms of skating skills and choreo but I will give her jumps, flexibility and difficult transitions (even if I don't like her style).

But for 2) I am sorry but no. As an athlete, competing will earn you money. If your coach is over-training you and you get injured and your career is shortened... then you are no longer a competitive athlete and your earning money days are shortened. Some may be able to do shows... but yeah....
To me, E.T hasn't figured out how to deal with older athletes... so they either leave or retire.

That's my opinion and you can give me smiley emojis all you want :)

Last edited:

Lurker11

On the Ice
What a ridiculous analogy! Does being in the top 5 or 10 skaters in the world mean that, say, Medvedeva was bad at her job post-2018? I'd very much hope that, assuming I was willing to continue working hard, the "boss" who had trained me since I was a pre-teen and who had burnished their reputation with my incredible success would keep me on under these circumstances.

And your point about "[n]o great coach" "settling for second best," is also misguided. There are plenty of elite coaches who don't drop their skaters when those skaters have an off season or two. For example, as far as I know, Orser never considered dropping Yuzu when he went from double Olympic champion to someone who often placed lower on the podium to Nathan Chen, or parting with Javier Fernandez when he lost ground after 2016. Nor do I remember Rafael Arutunian dropping Michelle Kwan after 2004. And Nobuo Sato didn't dismiss Mao Asada despite her various ups and downs.

The lack of loyalty isn't a cutthroat pro sports thing. It's an Eteri thing. And she views the skaters as dispensable.

Eteri is in a position unlike any other coach in the world. Valieva, Petrosyan and Akateva would all easily win the world championship this year.

Trusova lost all form and fitness over the summer. Now she's a long way behind the top 3. To come back from the summer having let yourself go is unacceptable in any sport.

Most coaches would be happy to have someone who won a silver medal at an Olympics a mere 8 months ago. They would be willing to take a chance on her. Eteri doesn't need her though. It's taking time, money, resources, Eteri's attention from another young skater like Maya or Daria too. Why should Eteri give her undivided attention to someone who couldn't maintain fitness over the summer?

It would be like if the Kansas City Chiefs had Mahomes as the starting QB, with Josh Allen and Tom Brady as the backup QBs.

It would be see ya Tom. He wouldn't be required.

Another coach of course could build a team around Brady and give him all his attention, but if you had Mahomes and Allen in your squad you'd be crazy to want Brady in it.

Lurker11

On the Ice
the best coaches know
1)how to get the best out of their athletes
2) how to make sure that their athletes remain healthy physically and mentally.

Some can argue E.T does 1)... I disagree in terms of skating skills and choreo but I will give her jumps, flexibility and difficult transitions (even if I don't like her style).

But for 2) I am sorry but no. As an athlete, competing will earn you money. If your coach is over-training you and you get injured and your career is shortened... then you are no longer a competitive athlete and your earning money days are shortened. Some may be able to do shows... but yeah....
To me, E.T hasn't figured out how to deal with older athletes... so they either leave or retire.

That's my opinion and you can give me smiley emojis all you want :)

Sasha and Anna are basically retired in my eyes. They are just dragging the final farewell out now. Anna's knee surgery would have been done in April or May not August if she was serious about skating. Instead she chose to do ice shows all summer with a pre-existing injury. Sasha has not really trained much all summer, she has lost all conditioning.

I don't see how Eteri is responsible for shortening their careers. It seems both Sasha and Anna have chosen to do other things in life now.

Eteri didn't want Sasha doing 5 quads that was Sasha's insistence and as Eteri says you don't argue with Sasha. Anna chose ice shows over competing. Even long before the knee surgery (which was minor), Anna had gained enough weight that it would be almost impossible to do ultra-si. The little I saw of her in those ice shows she didn't resemble anything like the skater from a few months earlier.

The reason Eteri doesn't have older skaters (apart from Moris he's 27 which kind of kills the argument she can't work with men or older skaters) is because there's no room left for them when there's several 14, 15, 16 year old at the rink already better.

Idiote

On the Ice
Sasha and Anna are basically retired in my eyes. They are just dragging the final farewell out now. Anna's knee surgery would have been done in April or May not August if she was serious about skating. Instead she chose to do ice shows all summer with a pre-existing injury. Sasha has not really trained much all summer, she has lost all conditioning. (etc...)

I feel like each time I see you comment on a topic about the Russian women you are raving about Anna, Sasha and Kamila's so-called weight gain and loss of conditioning during the summer, and it's getting more and more infuriating each time. I think we all heard your point, and whether you like it or not it is straight up body shaming. Repeatedly commenting on female athletes weight and insisting that they lost form is body shaming, and sexist. If you don't believe so you have some introspection to do on your reflexiveness and awareness of the patriarcal norms we (in)consciously apply on women.

These three girls just went through the Olympics and +four years of overworking their butts off, can't you just please give them a goddamn break ? None of them are fat right now, they just took a few months "off" (and even during these months of rest they still performed in shows and kept on training), and for Frond's sake that doesn't mean they are done with the sport. And even if they are it's because they chose to. And if they chose to, well guess what they are their own person and they don't care what a self-proclaimed lurker likes to trumpeteer on the internet about them having a little bit more flesh on top of their muscles.

I reported and will continue to report all of your posts on this specific topic, and I really suggest you take some time to reflect on your bias - why are you so obsessed with Anna, Kamila and Sasha's weight and not those of Kondratyuk, Aliev, Samarin ?

I do apologise for being aggressive, I can admit that you don't think you are ill-intentioned but it is really the obsessive nature of your posts on the matter that started to infuriate me. If you really do care about these three girls, please, just leave them alone and wish them well in their future endeavours. That's all anyone of us can do, anyways ; and it's time they get to choose their very own paths in life.

Fried

Final Flight
TT is the pinnacle of figure skating schools. But sometimes they take defections too seriously. It’s just that they care too much.
Apparently you live in a parallel reality. TT takes its students too seriously? You are joking. First and foremost, TT takes itself too seriously. They blame their students for all sorts of things. They're too fat, too lazy, work out too little or (e.g. when it comes to responsibility for injuries) too much, they wear a crown and so on and so forth (The crown accusation is the funniest of all since it's from is voiced by a person who not only wears a crown, but even the fur coat and who maintains a court including court jester Zhelaznikov). The students are only "taken seriously" when they transfer to another team, because that is an insult to the crown. If they just quit the sport, TT wouldn't care at all, there wouldn't be a single word about the exit. This shows very well what is really going on. About egocentrism, prestige and power, nothing else.

Just let them go, wish them well, and then we all can find out if they sink or swim outside the TT environment. So far, all the ones that left sank so fast and deep, that they ended up returning.
Well, that statement is of course misleading. Sasha left and improved. The only thing that had gone down was her ratings and that was purely politics to bring back the renegade as FFKKR favorite Eteri was set to sweep the Olympic podium. It's a pity that your memories always fail at the decisive moment, otherwise I would have reminded you of the shouts and posters from the spectators who denounced the openly displayed corruption and publicly demanded "fair judgement". An unprecedented incident in figure skating.

Maybe the streak ends this time. We will see. I echo the good luck to Sasha in her new environment sentiment.
As I said, the streak already ended. Namely exactly at the moment when a healthy(!) skater left Eteri. Everyone else was not in good shape and would have fallen much faster with Eteri than with other coaching staffs.
Now Sasha is no longer about maximalism. She finally got the hang of it and now she's thinking of herself and the fans instead of busting her ass for a sports association that spits on her.

Let’s be fair and not rewrite history, Sasha contributed immensely to making TT the juggernaut that it is. As the #3 on their depth chart, she was better than any #3 at any other school by a huge margin. Probably the best #3 ever seen.
I'm not going to comment on this nonsense.

Last edited:

Fried

Final Flight
The reason Eteri doesn't have older skaters (apart from Moris he's 27 which kind of kills the argument she can't work with men or older skaters) is because there's no room left for them when there's several 14, 15, 16 year old at the rink already better.
And that's how it is. You confirm what you want to refute. Eteri is a kid coach because the 14-, 15- and 16-year-old athletes are juniors who can't win senior titles in the future.

Lurker11

On the Ice
I feel like each time I see you comment on a topic about the Russian women you are raving about Anna, Sasha and Kamila's so-called weight gain and loss of conditioning during the summer, and it's getting more and more infuriating each time. I think we all heard your point, and whether you like it or not it is straight up body shaming. Repeatedly commenting on female athletes weight and insisting that they lost form is body shaming, and sexist. If you don't believe so you have some introspection to do on your reflexiveness and awareness of the patriarcal norms we (in)consciously apply on women.

These three girls just went through the Olympics and +four years of overworking their butts off, can't you just please give them a goddamn break ? None of them are fat right now, they just took a few months "off" (and even during these months of rest they still performed in shows and kept on training), and for Frond's sake that doesn't mean they are done with the sport. And even if they are it's because they chose to. And if they chose to, well guess what they are their own person and they don't care what a self-proclaimed lurker likes to trumpeteer on the internet about them having a little bit more flesh on top of their muscles.

I reported and will continue to report all of your posts on this specific topic, and I really suggest you take some time to reflect on your bias - why are you so obsessed with Anna, Kamila and Sasha's weight and not those of Kondratyuk, Aliev, Samarin ?

I do apologise for being aggressive, I can admit that you don't think you are ill-intentioned but it is really the obsessive nature of your posts on the matter that started to infuriate me. If you really do care about these three girls, please, just leave them alone and wish them well in their future endeavours. That's all anyone of us can do, anyways ; and it's time they get to choose their very own paths in life.

It's not body shaming but a matter of physics if they want to jump quads. It's not an obsession with their weight. To me Anna and Sasha's conditioning is indicative of their commitment is all. Kamila has gained weight, but her body is changing naturally. She's all muscle. It's nothing to do a lack of conditioning, although she will struggle to regain all he ultra c elements. Anna and Sasha have not gained muscle. They look like healthy young women, but not in elite female figure skater shape.

Quads don't really interest me for the record. Just ban them as far as I'm concerned.

I look at other sports and Tom Brady comes to training camp maybe with 2 or 3 pounds of weight gain. It is possible for an athlete to maintain ideal conditioning in the off season. It's not arduous, psychologically difficult or beyond someone because they are figure skaters. Most athletes maintain conditioning in every elite sport around the world. A lot of sports have far greater demands on their athletes too.

I think a lot of these injuries in figure skating could be avoided with a bigger focus on conditioning, fitness, diet. They're stuck 30 years in the past.

Last edited:

Lurker11

On the Ice
And that's how it is. You confirm what you want to refute. Eteri is a kid coach because the 14-, 15- and 16-year-old athletes are juniors who can't win senior titles in the future.

It's going to change though. The new age rules are great for Kamila I really like what the ISU have done to help her out.

Fried

Final Flight
It's going to change though. The new age rules are great for Kamila I really like what the ISU have done to help her out.
For well-known reasons, Kamila is likely to be the least one affected by the new rules, as they only matter internationally. But given the situation Moscow has thrown the world into, it doesn't matter to all other Russian skaters for the next few years either.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
But is that really that relevant anymore?
Anyone under the age of 17 will soon not be able to compete internationally as a Senior anymore (juniors not only have fewer possible competitions but also less prize money, so they are less profitable), so should Russia be allowed to return to international competitions within the next two seasons, Team Tutberidze is looking at a group of skaters that is in no way undefeatable.

They have Anna (should her recovery be finished and if she still has a desire to compete), Maiia (who is notoriously inconsistent), Daria Usacheva (who after a year of recovery is still not in good enough form to be at Test Skates), Kamila (whose fate is as of now still undecided) and Adeliia (who has little international experience and can be inconsistent). That's not the strong, almost unbeatable team Team Tutberidze is used to having.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The argument about " there are so many 14-15-16 years old better than the older ones" is silly.
Orser,or IAM take a lot of skaters... BUT only as many as they can train. When they are close to have too many, or when they feel it's not a good fit, they don't take new athletes as they aim to be good coaches for the ones already there... Weaver and Poje wanted to train in Montreal... but with Virtue and Moir there and so many other teams, (and without knowing any of the details) it didn't work out... IAM carefully made the decision that they couldn't take them in. This summer, they took many new teams... BUT... they knew many were retiring...

Taking as many chldren as possible to see who is going to emerge and get disinterested by the ones who are less good, I don't call this good coaching. YMMV

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Fitness on figure skating, or the NFL (two sports I follow with intense interest:biggrin:) has Jackson B. Squat to do *only* with weight.

The argument that I have read (from some interviews with coaches) that skaters must turn to obsessive diets, watch their weight to the half pound, because they will injure themselves on quads? And train until you drop to lose that weight?

Baloney, and stuck in the past thinking.:)

My beloved Philadelphia Eagles have very low intensity off season workouts, no contact, no multiple hours in pads, no sweat til you drop, in the actual season they take more days off from practice than many teams.

This follows the new science that old school thinking on workouts hurts performance and causes injuries. Weight may be a (small) factor in optimal performance , but that is addressed only with the help of team doctors, nutritionists, strength training and medical supervision. But what do the Eagles know, they’re only 4-0. Go Birds.🦅

Oops, wrong forum.

IF (and I have no idea if this is the case and I am NOT saying it is) Sasha left Eteri because of some old school, discredited thinking about weight, then good for her.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eteri won the most recent gold with someone who would have qualified under the new rules anyway. And yes, I realize GOATS like Anna are a once in 2 lifetimes talents and Anna’s don’t grow on trees.

Bottom line, the all time great coaches find a way to adopt to rules changes.

I have all the confidence in the world that they will figure it out eventually.

But, if they don’t then someone else will overtake them. No dynasty lasts forever in sports.

Last edited:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Apparently you live in a parallel reality. TT takes its students too seriously? You are joking. First and foremost, TT takes itself too seriously. They blame their students for all sorts of things. They're too fat, too lazy, work out too little or (e.g. when it comes to responsibility for injuries) too much, they wear a crown and so on and so forth (The crown accusation is the funniest of all since it's from is voiced by a person who not only wears a crown, but even the fur coat and who maintains a court including court jester Zhelaznikov). The students are only "taken seriously" when they transfer to another team, because that is an insult to the crown. If they just quit the sport, TT wouldn't care at all, there wouldn't be a single word about the exit. This shows very well what is really going on. About egocentrism, prestige and power, nothing else.

Well, that statement is of course misleading. Sasha left and improved. The only thing that had gone down was her ratings and that was purely politics to bring back the renegade as FFKKR favorite Eteri was set to sweep the Olympic podium. It's a pity that your memories always fail at the decisive moment, otherwise I would have reminded you of the shouts and posters from the spectators who denounced the openly displayed corruption and publicly demanded "fair judgement". An unprecedented incident in figure skating.

As I said, the streak already ended. Namely exactly at the moment when a healthy(!) skater left Eteri. Everyone else was not in good shape and would have fallen much faster with Eteri than with other coaching staffs.
Now Sasha is no longer about maximalism. She finally got the hang of it and now she's thinking of herself and the fans instead of busting her ass for a sports association that spits on her.

I'm not going to comment on this nonsense.
Just because you don’t like the facts doesn’t make then nonsense. In no world is she better than Anna or Kamila. They both not only have better results, but don’t have the choking tendencies Sasha has.

The records aren’t event close. No Olympic golds, no world championships, no national championships, and I don’t think she ever placed above Kamila or Anna in an important event save for the Olympics, and that has a huge asterisk next to it because Kamila was a subject of a witch hunt which she couldn’t overcome.

Heck, she lost out to Liza at the last world championships.

The numbers are squarely on my side.

I couldn’t care less what the fans think of the scoring. 99% of scoring “controversies” are just sore loser fans being sore losers. You are as good as the scoreboard says you are.

Like I said, I don’t always agree with the way TT handles the people that leave, but that’s how they operate. They are humans so they aren’t perfect.

But these press releases after someone leaves isn’t even one millionth of a percentage relevant to the on ice product, so whatever.

But it comes with the territory; when you are the undisputed best, people will make mountains out of molehills to try to bring you down. They know that. We know that.

Sasha produced for TT, everyone acknowledges that, and was the best #3 on the depth chart we ever saw.

If they didn’t take themselves seriously, they wouldn’t be great. And that is the job as coaches, to tell you what you are doing wrong, not tell you how great you are all the time.

If you can’t handle that, then don’t go to TT. But when you leave and then willingly return, you lose your right to complain.

And as someone brought up before, rather have a coach that makes me better than someone that is just taking my money for lessons.

Last edited:

Fried

Final Flight
Just because you don’t like the facts doesn’t make then nonsense. In no world is she better than Anna or Kamila.
Apart from the fact that in an ideal world, in which the sporting component in sports is higher than the pseudo-artificial, Sasha Anna would be miles superior, I would like to ask you to stay on topic here and not to pull my posts into a non-existent context. My reference to the parallel reality was related to your claim that TT just cares too much about their students.

They both not only have better results, but don’t have the choking tendencies Sasha has.
What's that supposed to mean?

I don’t think she ever placed above Kamila or Anna in an important event save for the Olympics, and that has a huge asterisk next to it because Kamila was a subject of a witch hunt which she couldn’t overcome.
Didn't you explain above that public insults aren't even a millionth of a percent relevant to the On-Ice product? And it's not even about hateful slanders out of offended vanity, as is usual with Eteri, but about reporting on a proven fact. I quote verbatim from the "Kamila Valieva Doping Investigation: Updates only" thread: "a positive drug test within the Russian team conducted on December 25, 2021 - The drug in question is trimetazidine - a substance banned by WADA from listing ". In this respect, the huge asterisk is in a completely different place. Namely above the title of the Russian champion 2022.

Heck, she lost out to Liza at the last world championships.
Like I said, just stay on topic. And what does it mean that Sasha lost to Liza? This says nothing about the capabilities. Sasha allowed herself a stupid and hitherto unique mistake. She didn't switch mental from 4 to 3 and messed up a cascade she otherwise jumps in her sleep. Afterwards, her ability to (not even well-running) freeskate handed her enough to climb from 12th to the podium. On therefore everything is fine.

The numbers are squarely on my side.

I couldn’t care less what the fans think of the scoring. 99% of scoring “controversies” are just sore loser fans being sore losers. You are as good as the scoreboard says you are.
Yes, and the earth is flat.

Like I said, I don’t always agree with the way TT handles the people that leave, but that’s how they operate. They are humans so they aren’t perfect.

But these press releases after someone leaves isn’t even one millionth of a percentage relevant to the on ice product, so whatever.
What do I expect from a TT fan who condones insults and humiliation of students in public for having nothing to do with the "on ice product". My goodness, you really fit this coaching staff perfectly.

Sasha produced for TT, everyone acknowledges that
Sasha produced for herself.

that is the job of coaches, to tell you what you are doing wrong, not tell you how great you are all the time..
And here you are again spreading falsehoods, accusing Sasha (and probably others too) of wanting to be told how awesome they are all the time.

But when you leave and then willingly return, you lose your right to complain.
And the next deliberate false assumption. Who complained? No one. Sascha soberly gave reasons for the transition. That's it.

All in all, thanks for the last post, as the camouflage cloak has fallen and I know who I'm dealing with. This saves me from wasting more time on new replies.
Good evening.

Last edited:

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Sasha and Anna are basically retired in my eyes. They are just dragging the final farewell out now. Anna's knee surgery would have been done in April or May not August if she was serious about skating. Instead she chose to do ice shows all summer with a pre-existing injury. Sasha has not really trained much all summer, she has lost all conditioning.

I don't see how Eteri is responsible for shortening their careers. It seems both Sasha and Anna have chosen to do other things in life now.

Eteri didn't want Sasha doing 5 quads that was Sasha's insistence and as Eteri says you don't argue with Sasha. Anna chose ice shows over competing. Even long before the knee surgery (which was minor), Anna had gained enough weight that it would be almost impossible to do ultra-si. The little I saw of her in those ice shows she didn't resemble anything like the skater from a few months earlier.

the thing and a big fact is that its also that eteris trainings method doesnt work for adult females. but she needs to find a method that does or she could actually be without some seniors who win for more than one season.cause when the next olympics come the only skater she can send have to be 17 and older. ao she cant just sit back as before and just train her juniors to be better than the ones before them but also needs to learn how to train adults in a healthy way. that is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.