Alina Zagitova | Page 1306 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina in quarantine in Japan. 💪
Leysan is (pretending to be) doing the exercises too :)
t97164.png

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva on the Channel One Cup:
- And physically and psychologically, how was this experience for you personally? Alina and Zhenya were so tired at the press conference, as if they went out to perform with each member of the team.
- I thought that Zagitova would break my fingers - you can put it as a clickbait title (laughs). I am emotional, I was almost torn apart, but Alina is more restrained. Though, during someone's number, we joined hands, and that person skated clean. And she decided that it - us holding hands - brought us luck. And when I later removed my hand, I immediately heard: “Khudaiberdieva!!! Hand!!!" There was a funny fancam video, where I really just tried to take my hand off to straighten my hair, and Alina grabs me by this hand immediately.
For me, the most difficult thing was to watch the boys. During Aliyev's skate, I sat down under the k'n'c deck, because I just could not watch it, and from the way my hand twitched, I understood how he was skating there.
and a blitz question:
- Who cannot be thrown off their stride, who stands firmly on their feet?
- Alina Zagitova.
t760604.jpg

Last edited:

Finley

Record Breaker
Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva on the Channel One Cup:
- And physically and psychologically, how was this experience for you personally? Alina and Zhenya were so tired at the press conference, as if they went out to perform with each member of the team.
- I thought that Zagitova would break my fingers - you can put it as a clickbait title (laughs). I am emotional, I was almost torn apart, but Alina is more restrained. Though, during someone's number, we joined hands, and that person skated clean. And she decided that it - us holding hands - brought us luck. And when I later removed my hand, I immediately heard: “Khudaiberdieva!!! Hand!!!" There was a funny fancam video, where I really just tried to take my hand off to straighten my hair, and Alina grabs me by this hand immediately.
For me, the most difficult thing was to watch the boys. During Aliyev's skate, I sat down under the k'n'c deck, because I just could not watch it, and from the way my hand twitched, I understood how he was skating there.
and a blitz question:
- Who cannot be thrown off their stride, who stands firmly on their feet?
- Alina Zagitova.
t760604.jpg
I love Liza. She was so much fun that day. :)

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice

Now I realise that I am still hoping for a comeback, because when reading the news, my reaction was “No time for that during the Olympic season! Later!” Of course, I trust Alina’s judgement and she is probably right to catch up on studying, but I will never stop hoping that she will return for one last season and a proper farewell. At least I am happy that she is skating and has public appearances.

Chinrosy

Rinkside
Happy birthday to our gorgeous Alina:hap10::jump::cheer:
Wish her a brighter and beautiful future. She is such a diligent and humble girl. This will help her achieve success beyond figure skating. Even though I’m older than her, she inspires me so much. I’m waiting to see a BETTER Alina, because she will never stop fighting!!!
Thank you for sharing your beauty, talent, passion and sincere, Alina.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist

"teamzagitova: Friends, while they begin to celebrate Alina's 19th birthday in Japan, we will remember all the wonderful and important events that took place the year she became an adult! ⠀
So, our Alina: ⠀
- got the driving license and bought her first car 😎
- won the vote @olympicchannel as an "Olympian style icon" ⠀
- went for a training camp in Novogorsk ⠀
- finished school / passed the exit USE exams ⠀
- appeared on the pages of "Forbes" and on the cover of "Pirouette" magazine 📸
- was invited as a guest of honour at the Strong Figures golf tournament ⛳️ ⠀
- had a cameo in the Japanese version of the film "Palma" 🎬⁣⁣
- got admitted to the Faculty of Journalism at RANEPA University
- became the host of the "Ice Age" tv
- was voted as the best presenter of the year 👆🏻
- was invited to the Evening Urgant show 🎥
- added "Alina's cooking" to her insta stories
- received the award as "The most popular sportswoman" from Match!TV⠀
- gained 800k+ followers on instagram⠀
- performed at the "In Love With Figure Skating" festival ⠀
- participated in the Rostelecom Grand Prix Gala in Moscow ⠀
- performed at the opening of the Gum skating rink ⠀
- became the most successful figure skater in Russia 2020 according to @sport24ru ⠀
- passed her first university exam session 🙇🏻‍♀️
- performed in the "Sleeping Beauty" show ⠀
- where she mastered the elements of pair skating ⠀
- visited Evening Urgant again 🎥
- together with her "Red Machine" 🅰️ 🚘team won the First Channel Cup⠀
- participated in the Muus uSTAR youth festival
- got Shanti 🐶
- headlined the "Champions on Ice" show⠀

and, besides that, had:⠀
- Shiseido campaigns "Together without limits" and "Young", ⠀
- Puma Studio and Provoke campaigns (that she was a face of)
- recorded some workouts with Puma
- renewed her and Masaru's contracts with Airweave

plus, there were many commercials, photograph sessions, different looks, bouquets and many, many more) ⠀

Thank you Alina for such an eventful year!
you are AWESOME!

and hashtag of the day, friends, is: #happyZagiday"

:)

Last edited: