CN8 Figure Skating Schedule | Golden Skate

CN8 Figure Skating Schedule

heyang

Record Breaker
Enter "Nancy Kerrigan's World of Skating" alternate Sundays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m, only on CN8, The Comcast Network.

This list is the schedule for Nancy Kerrigan's World of Skating.
NK Show - click here

If you have Windows Media Player, you can watch CN8 over the internet, but only what's currently on air. So, check the schedule.

click here for CN8 live

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Did anyone watch the CN8 show last night?
Sun., Jan. 14 8:00pm Road to Glory: Top Moments in Olympic Fig Skating

It featured some good historical footage from the Olympics and elsewhere and will be rebroadcast on Saturday, January 20 from 5-6 pm Eastern.

Last edited:
Could you alert us to the broadcast of a Kerrigan show other than this one we have been discussing. I want to see if the one we are discussing is representative of the other broadcasts as well.

Joe

Sylvia

Record Breaker
I want to see if the one we are discussing is representative of the other broadcasts as well.
As I posted in the other thread, it's NOT representative.

Joe, will you have computer access to watch the CN8 stream of the "Road to Glory" historical skating documentary on Saturday, January 20 from 5-6 pm Eastern or will you be at Nationals then?

Last edited:
I'm not sure. If I have to get the stream, how do I go about it?

(My cable company is so dumb. I can get Chicago but not Connecticut.)

Joe

heyang

Record Breaker
Joe,

Check out the links in my 1st post. It gives the schedule for the other shows and there's a link to get to the live stream. You can't go back and watch anything that's already aired here - unless they are repeating it live.