Conrad Orzel

macershcbit

Rinkside
Do any of you have songs that you would love to see Conrad use for/in future programs someday?
-
i feel so late to the party because i’ve been a fan for a long time, but i just created a forum account yesterday. i was bored, but i’m glad i did lol.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Conrad has been assigned to Autumn Classic. He'll be there with a few of his Cricket teammates (Hanyu, Jun and Evgenia).

icetug

Medalist
Conrad won the bronze medal at the North York Summer Skate.

Congratulation on landing 4Lz in competition for the first time (hand down, but quite good for a start).

I'm still not convinced the FS music is a good choice for him... however I like his costume :).

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
I'm still not convinced the FS music is a good choice for him... however I like his costume :).

I agree with you; the music seems rather bland when paired with his skating style. My favourite free skate of his is still the Asian-themed one from the 2016-2017 season.

His costume is plain, but Conad looks handsome in it. :biggrin: Well, he's a model, so I suppose he can make anything look good. ;)

Imov

Medalist
Its good he is getting lots of competition warm ups before his main GP.
We will be cheering you on Conrad.

icetug

Medalist
8:36 PM - Conrad on his way back from... Uni :reye:. Tight schedule just before his senior GP debut :).

icetug

Medalist
So tomorrow Conrad is going to debut in senior GP circuit, moreover - to make his debut really strong as his planned content is the most ambitious (along Boyang) of all at CoC.
I believe he's ready. And hope to see his smile. At least twice :).
Good luck!

icetug

Medalist
Earliest plums are always worm-eaten (that's a Polish equivalent of famous Orser's saying ;))

Conrad was so noticeably nervous I deeply felt for him (however it's a bit funny to see him checking all his wardrobe elements before skating exactly like a good Polish boy did some 30 years ago before leaving a house :laugh:).

I'm proud of him trying to keep up with his really high BV. Hope he executes the elements better at NHK. What's the nicest surprise is level 4 on all his spins. Well done.

And the biggest surprise was the change of his FS :jaw:. What's a good move, he didn't seem to feel Bernstein and the music was too difficult to him to interprete. "Les Miserables" are a better choice in my opinion, at least the "Bring him home" fragment suits his temperament.

Now he has some 10 days for work on his flaws... and I wish him the time of his life in Japan he always wanted to visit!

Shivaaaaa

Spectator
My friends and I met Conrad at Cup of China (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ .He is so cute and looks surprised to see his fans.What exactly shocks me is his height……

siberia82

Record Breaker
I now have the ability to download the fluffs and interviews on TSN.ca (although the original files are only 540p), and this is the only clip I could find which featured Conrad:

Q&A Fluff: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7qy2cu

I don't have TSN, so I can't be certain, but I don't think it was aired on Canadian television, so it's bonus material.

We get to hear a little bit of his Polish (including the pronunciation of his surname) and French. Conrad and I actually share one thing in common: we're both chocoholics!

siberia82

Record Breaker