I AM a soul; I HAVE a body..
I vote for same cut, but in deep red/burgundy for next year's SD
and some recent costume faves:
- new Maia Shibutani FD dress with added sparkles
- Isabella Tobias SD catsuit and FD dress
- Wenjing Sui SP dress
- Vanessa James and Morgan Cipres costumes - French skaters have their tricks to pull of everything in stylish/sophisticated way, and Vanessa sure knows how to work out to work out those catsuits
- Mai Mihara FS dress - a lovely shade of green, but I'd love to see her in purple (I have a feeling she would look stunning!)
- Madison Chock new FD dress
- Gabielle Daleman SP dress - , just too much fabulousness!
- Nathan Chen FS costume - so well going with 'Prince Igor' and red is his colour
- Jason Brown new SP costume from 4CC - wow, what a dapper, elegant costume!
- Kaitlyn Weaver FD new dress - it screams Aranjuez so loudly!
- Wakaba Higuchi FS dress - so rich and appropriate for Scheherezade
- Mirai SP dress - the spray-painted effect is amazing
Deep red .. Rhumba Perfect !!!
Love catsuits; they seem to work for everyone. Vanessa really rocked in the Free at Euros.. my favorite skate in that competition and Morgan wasn't too shabby either!! Isabelle Tobias great drama in the best possible way.... Even Madison Hubbell switched to a catsuit which I thought was stunning. She always gets dinged for her costumes and this was no exception... there were critics but I loved it.
Weaver is so elegant .. Aranjuez is a favorite classical piece - never tire of it but guitar version is best and this cut included the cadenza brilliant! She looked exquisite and the dance was beautiful..
Shibs are always flawless but I always love them in midnight blue and black ..
Discussion in the Jason Brown fanfest is speculating that his new SP jacket at 4 CC might be preview of his program next season.... ? Hamilton anyone?
I even like Maddie & Evan's EX outfits Wear Sunscreen... that yellow dress was just the right shade, simple lines... Evan and Jason could easily have swapped EX shirts!! And skating with sunglasses in a darkened arena... wow!