CSOI | Golden Skate

CSOI

B

Bleuchick

CSOI

Au Revoir SOI for now until next year.

Update:

1. So far, I have seen a link about Oskana Bauil and IMG in BOI. At least we know for sure she has signed with IMG but whether or not she will join the SOI is still unknown. *keep your fingers crossed*

2. I hear rumours of Sarah Hughes talking with SOI. I doubt it because there is no available link.

On with the CSOI.

3. Here is an article in the Globe&Mail. Enjoy!
www.globeandmail.com/serv...ry/Sports.

For once, I am happy to see they all have moved on and are getting along, they are endorsing WSF not part of it (I was afraid of the repercussions if they were founding it), CSOI tickets sales are doing great, and it is finally here.

4. We get Steven Cousins :D :D , Jennifer R, Brassuer and Eisler in addition to the great cast coming over.

I am excited about this event and it took forever to get here. So excuse me for now.

H

heyang

Re: CSOI

I didn't Steven recovered from his injury. That's great news. He's so cute and has a gorgeous smile.

Does anyone have an update on Tara's injury?

S

Show 42

Bleuchick, when I first read the title to this thread, I thought that maybe SOI and COI were going to combine into one show......now there's an idea, the best of both worlds....:D 42

K

Kasey

Good to hear that Steven Cousins is back...he's always a great entertainer.

D

dancer888

Tara Update

Heyang - Tara is still strengtheninig her hip, and has been spotted practising in Houston and LA recently.