Denis Ten: "I want to try to make it to the 2018 Olympic Games" | Golden Skate

Denis Ten: "I want to try to make it to the 2018 Olympic Games"

Alba

Record Breaker
Denis Ten: "I want to try to make it to the 2018 Olympic Games"

Talking with the Olympic medallist Denis Ten about his future projects, overcome injuries and the story that lies behind his competitive programs - By Laura Sciarrillo
In english

http://www.snowalps.com/sport/figur...ella-partita-fino-ai-giochi-olimpici-del-2018

An extract

"There have always been so many people around me who have supported me and my skating. I even had a meeting with the Kazakhstan president after the Olympics in Sochi and he wished me the best for the Olympics in South Korea, so as you can see there was no reason for me to stop. I think I have a huge support from the people of my country; I am also a member of the presidential sport club of Astana and I have recently signed a contract with Yu Na Kim's management company. My parents, needless to say, were the first ones to support me. They don't mind whether I skate or I don't, but they're always there for me – as well as my coach. Also, looking back there have been many kids in my country who have been inspired by me, they want to be good skaters and I understand that I just have to continue because of all of these people who do believe in me. This is where I get my power, my inspiration. Hopefully I will meet all the expectations that are upon my shoulders".