2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I imagine she has a lot going on in her head given world events.

or not, since she's not actually from Israel as far as i know

Just to add, the girl representing Israel that I have adopted, Liza Gervits, is from a family from the former Soviet Union (Mum is Belorussian, and I think Dad is from Latvia), but she was born and raised in Tel Aviv, and trains there.

She had been due to compete here, but she withdrew (she was still in the entries when I did my predictions yestrerday). To be honest, I was expecting her to.

So, sending my thoughts to Liza and her family.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just to add, the girl representing Israel that I have adopted, Liza Gervits, is from a family from the former Soviet Union (Mum is Belorussian, and I think Dad is from Latvia), but she was born and raised in Tel Aviv, and trains there.

She had been due to compete here, but she withdrew (she was still in the entries when I did my predictions yestrerday). To be honest, I was expecting her to.

So, sending my thoughts to Liza and her family.

CaroLiza_fan
Oh my - I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. So much heartbreak in the world right now.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
blabla bland :cautious: too bad Ahsun didn't survive her growth spurt :(

And too bad for my predictions. I had Minchae in first and Ahsun in second. :drama:

So, all my hopes rest on Dabin, who I had in 3rd, and Alina, who I had in 4th.

I'm not going to hold my breath for Eliška, who I had in 5th, bringing me any points...

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Prediction wise I am okay so far except for Ahsun - (I hate to give up on some of the girls). As usual some of them are out of order.
  1. Dabin CHOI (KOR)
  2. Alina URUSHADZE (GEO)
  3. Kristina LISOVSKAJA (EST)
  4. Ahsun YUN (KOR)
  5. Mariia SENIUK (ISR)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Prediction wise I am okay so far except for Ahsun - (I hate to give up on some of the girls). As usual some of them are out of order.
  1. Dabin CHOI (KOR)
  2. Alina URUSHADZE (GEO)
  3. Kristina LISOVSKAJA (EST)
  4. Ahsun YUN (KOR)
  5. Mariia SENIUK (ISR)
i bombed...as per usual :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: