Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 104 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

icetug

Medalist
I found new Diana's instagram only today so it's a second hand information... but quite feasible:
Diana said at her livestream that everyone at Champery was S H O C K E D after seeing Deniss' new programs.
Whatever caused their shock, this season is the best time for shocking ;)

DenissVFan

Medalist
Hello everyone, I've been a long time lurker but I finally decided to say hi. Deniss is my favourite skater and I can't wait for his season to start. Yesterday I rewatched his FS from this year's Worlds again. I enjoy it immensely every time I rewatch it. I hope we'll witness many more amazing performances this year :luv17:

Salemrocks11

Rinkside
Welcome! This thread is full of lovely people who are excited about Deniss and his progress! Traffic will pick up when Deniss' events start up again. if you are interested also think about joining the Team Champery Discord group as well (if you are not already). Lots of talk about Deniss over there as well (news will overlap onto here).

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Welcome! This thread is full of lovely people who are excited about Deniss and his progress! Traffic will pick up when Deniss' events start up again. if you are interested also think about joining the Team Champery Discord group as well (if you are not already). Lots of talk about Deniss over there as well (news will overlap onto here).

What kind of group is that? I‘d be interessted in joining.. in case it‘s a facebook group I couldn‘t find it. I‘d really be happy to have link either here or as a pm 😊

fourthdimension

On the Ice
What kind of group is that? I‘d be interessted in joining.. in case it‘s a facebook group I couldn‘t find it. I‘d really be happy to have link either here or as a pm [emoji4]

Here’s the discord link
https://t.co/58RpWKrxGN

It was created as a discussion group for the teamchampery tumblr. It’s been pretty quiet but hoping as the season heats up we can use it more.

There’s also a Twitter gc for Deniss fans - feel free to DM me (@choreosequence) and I’ll invite you.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Welcome DenissVFan! I have to admit that I saw your username in the member list a while ago, so I was wondering when you might post. :)

Day 2 Shizuoka FaoI performances are up - you can see links to another version of He Lives in You and the Nocturne here

https://twitter.com/_eledhriel_/status/1041109667286417409?s=21

Thanks so much for posting these. With every performance of his Lion King EX, he has drawn something new out of the music, another note, more tension, more passion. This performance is exquisite. He is completely one with the music. It was a captivating, breathtaking performance. Can't imagine anyone but him performing it so brilliantly. I have to say the same about Nocturne. He performed to the highest level. Frankly, I lack the vocabulary to describe it in any other manner than pure art. It boggles the mind, thinking this is what he is capable of - and then to think, that he is still so young, that he can go even further than this - I can't fathom it.

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Here’s the discord link
https://t.co/58RpWKrxGN

It was created as a discussion group for the teamchampery tumblr. It’s been pretty quiet but hoping as the season heats up we can use it more.

There’s also a Twitter gc for Deniss fans - feel free to DM me (@choreosequence) and I’ll invite you.

Thanks so much! Unfortunately I am not on Twitter or tumblr - I think insta and facebook steal already enough of my time.. well still thank you though. Hope of keeping up with all news here then! 😊

btw I caaaaan‘t wait to hear about his new programs.. checking every day. Don‘t be so cruel to us Fans anymore, please... Deniss 😆

DenissVFan

Medalist
Meanwhile, do you have any pieces of music that you'd like Deniss to skate to (or characters to portray)?

DenissVFan

Medalist

Thanks for the link :) Someone mentioned "Innduendo", which I'd also envisioned as something Deniss could skate to.

Btw, as far as I know Diana is going to stream again tomorrow but mainly in Russian. If I have a chance, I'll watch the stream to see if she gives us some new information on team Champery. I understand some Russian but we'll see how it goes. Do you know of any interviews with Deniss in Russian that I could use to improve my Russian? Nowadays he's usually interviewed in English and a mix of Latvian and English.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link :) Someone mentioned "Innduendo", which I'd also envisioned as something Deniss could skate to.

Btw, as far as I know Diana is going to stream again tomorrow but mainly in Russian. If I have a chance, I'll watch the stream to see if she gives us some new information on team Champery. I understand some Russian but we'll see how it goes. Do you know of any interviews with Deniss in Russian that I could use to improve my Russian? Nowadays he's usually interviewed in English and a mix of Latvian and English.

He sometimes does interviews with this Daugavpils news channel, which are all in Russian. For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlxdOHpyi3c
If you search his name in the channel, you can find quite a few interviews, dating back to when he was 12. :)
Here is a longer interview from 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIhuJ7G_X3k

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Deniss will take part in Music on Ice show, 11-12 January 2019 in Belizona. I love their intro :laugh:

Wow, that‘s a great intro indeed! Aww and I am getting temped to maybe go there... It would be a hell of a journey again (I am going to Grenoble already) but I will check out prices and possibilities...