Dutch Figure Skating 2023-2024 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Dutch Figure Skating 2023-2024

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
World Junior Championships coming up. Angel Delevaque will represent The Netherlands in jr women. No presence of the Dutch in the other disciplines.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Angel did not reach the final. She was 33rd (of the 46 youngsters) in the SP, so that's the end of the JWC for her. A pity. I didn't see it, but I read there was a problem with the combination (and a point deduction). Better next time. She is only 13, so there is that.

Last edited:

XianYing

Rinkside
Angel did not reach the final. She was 33rd (of the 46 youngsters) in the SP, so that's the end of the JWC for her. A pity. I didn't see it, but I read there was a problem with the combination (and a point deduction). Better next time. She is only 13, so there is that.
She was still very very good. Hope she forgets the fall on the first jump on the combo fast (she needed to take the fall sadly on that one...)

Last edited by a moderator:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
At the Coupe du Printemps in Luxembourg (15-17 March 2024) there are going to compete 5 Junior Women (Josefine Boer, Gabi Loonstra, Sharon Luit, Emilia Soloukhin and Naomi Wessels), 6 Advanced Novice Women (Lucca Dijkhuizen, Kahlan Gooijer, Jazlynn Höppener, Ksenia Usinko, Kate van Mazijk and Pheline Wisse), 1 Advanced Novice Man (Leon Lo) and 11 Basic Novice Women. Quite a team.

As you know at Worlds there is going to be one Dutch Pair (Daria Danilova and Michel Tsiba) and one Dutch ID couple (Hanna Jakucs and Alessio Galli). No entrees for the singles disciplines.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Leon Lo (advanced novice boy) was 3rd at the Coupe dus Printemps, while Emilia Soloukhin was 4th (3rd in the FS) in the jr women category. Well done, both of you!:points::cheer::cheer::jump:

MaHa75

On the Ice
Leon Lo (advanced novice boy) was 3rd at the Coupe dus Printemps, while Emilia Soloukhin was 4th (3rd in the FS) in the jr women category. Well done, both of you!:points::cheer::cheer::jump:
I am rooting for Lucca Dijkhuizen in adv nov and Leon they both have more difficult jumps then others. And they both look great and promising.
Thomas Kennes have made great job!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Lucca Dijkhuizen ended up with the bronze medal in Advanced Novice Girls (she was 1st in the FS) at the Coupe du Printemps. Well done Lucca!:points::cheer:

There also was a good Dutch result in the basic novice girls category: Lilia Zhang got the bronze medal. Well done Lilia! :points::jump::jump:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Regrettably, Hanna and Alessio did not make the FD (well, they were almost last to be honest). I hope they'll do better next time!