Everett, Wash. to host 2018 Skate America | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Everett, Wash. to host 2018 Skate America

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Has anyone gotten any volunteering information? I never got an email with a code to buy tickets, even, even though I signed up literally months ago to be on the list. I'd prefer to volunteer but at this rate it's likely I won't even be able to buy tickets.

ETA I realize volunteering info may come later, but they seemed to be grouping the same mailing list together so I'm just confused.

Following up on your post from March … did you ever get/find any information about volunteering?

I volunteered at 2017 Skate America, and potentially would be interested in doing so again. But have not received any e-mail with information about volunteering and do not see any information on the event website.

FYI - Tentative schedule for Skate America was posted

https://isu.org/docman-documents-li...s-68/17830-gpusa-2018-announcement-final/file

It's coming up soon, in just a little over 2 months :yahoo:

Thanks for the alert re availability of the tentative schedule, nguyhm. :thank:

This link works for me for the Skate America announcement (including the tentative schedule):

(Your link does not work for me -- the middle part accidentally got left out. :ghug:)

I might be missing info but does anyone know when single event tickets will be released?

FWIW: "Single-session tickets go on sale late August and will start at just $25", according to a Jul 2 e-mail from U.S. Figure Skating.

nguyhm

On the Ice
(Your link does not work for me -- the middle part accidentally got left out. :ghug:)
Sorry @ice coverage, I have edited my post and put in the correct link (that works I hope). We should make plans to meet in Everett.
Mods, could this thread be moved to the 2018-2019 Senior Grand Prix of Figure Skating - Skate America section for better access/exposure (if no one objects).
Thank you