Evgeni Semenenko | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Semenenko

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
OMG, I have no idea what I just witnessed, but it was great! 😻 Tbh, I'm usually not a big fan of shows and exhibitions, it's just missing the thrill of competition for me. But I tuned in especially for Zhenya's new gala and he did not disappoint. The whole performance was sharp, on point with the music, and the cartwheel was the cherry on top! Pure athleticism coupled with exciting choreography. Gotta go and rewatch now.

ETA: Third rewatch and still no idea what it is about. Probably some anime again? What's up with the bunny ears at the end? 😸

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Zhenya is now the second one of my favourite skaters who apparently really enjoys anime, and I'm beginning to wonder if I should start watching it too.

But when I read this
I mean I watched the whole Naruto, it's a great anime, especially first 100 episodes.
I get a bit discouraged. It definitely sounds like a very time consuming, long-term project. :ROFLMAO:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Zhenya is now the second one of my favourite skaters who apparently really enjoys anime, and I'm beginning to wonder if I should start watching it too.

But when I read this

I get a bit discouraged. It definitely sounds like a very time consuming, long-term project. :ROFLMAO:
Naruto is about 50% fillers and flashbacks :ROFLMAO:

Generally, it depends on the genre. Naruto is a typical shounen, there are often a lot of episodes in such anime. But many consist of only 12 or 24 episodes.

16Olympics

On the Ice
I read on Twitter from a fan at the show that he either hurt his head or his leg on a fall and was taken to the hospital. Best wishes, Zhenya! Hoping and praying he is not seriously injured and recovers soon.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just read on Twitter that he's conscious, let me see if I can find that post again...

Edit: An update on Evgeni's condition:

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, I just saw the terrible news. I hope Semenko recovers soon 🥺🙏 gosh, just how many misfortunes could happen to the poor guy in one year… 🙏