Evgeni Semenenko | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Semenenko

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
So exciting, will we see it at Worlds? There is no SP at the Channel One Cup, right?
Yes.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Zhenya on the ice: :cool: 🔥
Zhenya off the ice:
jOsbHKQcjO0.jpg

JRijKftYumg.jpg

rCuBU0Xoq6E.jpg

J-ezuYTXeaE.jpg

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Good luck to Zhenya at the Channel One Cup! :cheer2: I saw Liza was travelling to Saransk today, so I assume he is too.
I won't be able to watch his SP, because firstly, 1tv.ru still keeps throwing me a 403 error, and secondly I have prior commitments on Saturday, but I'm confident a recording of it will appear somewhere on the internet. I've managed to find most of the 1tv Cup of Russia videos on Bilibili so far. 😸
But I'm curious, have any rumours appeared about his new SP music? Surely there must be something on social media. I feel a bit out of the loop without proper access to telegram.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I'm confident a recording of it will appear somewhere on the internet.
It'll be uploaded here if there are no copyright issues.
But I'm curious, have any rumours appeared about his new SP music? Surely there must be something on social media. I feel a bit out of the loop without proper access to telegram.
No. But I think journalists will tell us about the music after the official practice (as it happened with Liza's 'Lovely' previous time).

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Love the music, love the program, love the jumps! 😻 Not sure about the costume yet, I think I'd prefer it all in black and with the shirt a bit less loose.

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Look at the gloves
Wow! I literally started up my computer, saw that you linked Zhenya's new SP and was overtaken by such excitement that I didn't even notice this at first watch. The gloves are indeed special, and I usually despise men skating with gloves (especially if they are flesh coloured, brrrrrr 😬). But the design here really works with the program, great attention to detail!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I'll destroy the replay button soon.

Since it was blocked

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I expected a 4Lo attempt, but I didn't expect four quads attempt (especially with two 4 sals not 4 toes). This old 4S entry scares me, he tends to pop a 4S with it.
He was slower than yesterday and this 4Lo attempt looked failed before he even took off (nerves, I think). But I'm glad he didn't repeat 2021 Nats after it. I believe in this jump from him.
This program was choreographed for another content so this attempt messed up the choreo in the first half. Looked out of the program pattern, tbh.
His programs don't have a 3F or a 3Lz anymore. He had a wild 4Lz attempt at the individual jump comp, btw.

After the skate:
'I really wanted to do it so maybe it's why it didn't work out.'
'First of all, I was skating here for Tatiana Nikolaevna Mishina. Hello to her!'

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia