Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1429 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker

Looks great. Shae-Lynn commented under the post:

“The feeling is mutual Evgenia! Your spirit shines bright in this routine and will certainly lift and warm the hearts of all those watching!“

Cannot wait to see the program.

I think she’ll try her best to go, but honestly I’m really nervous about it. So much could get worse in two weeks, especially seeing how the virus is spreading through Europe so quickly now.

I hope the event organizers will re-evaluate. Splitting the crowd into two doesn’t sound like it will help one bit. And nothing about any additional safety measures 🧐 it just feels irresponsible to me

Honestly, I think she shouldn‘t go even though she probably will. We don‘t know how dangerous traveling could possibly be right now and I‘d rather she didn‘t take any risks. I’m really nervous thinking about the huge crowd... I wish they could postpone the show.

Anyway, if Zhenya does decide to go I hope she and the other skaters all stay safe and healthy. :pray:

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Looks great. Shae-Lynn commented under the post:

“The feeling is mutual Evgenia! Your spirit shines bright in this routine and will certainly lift and warm the hearts of all those watching!“

Cannot wait to see the program.

Honestly, I think she shouldn‘t go even though she probably will. We don‘t know how dangerous traveling could possibly be right now and I‘d rather she didn‘t take any risks. I’m really nervous thinking about the huge crowd... I wish they could postpone the show.

Anyway, if Zhenya does decide to go I hope she and the other skaters all stay safe and healthy. :pray:
Lets just Hope that she doesn't arrive from a region that has indeed confirmed cases. Cause if she does than this means 14 days of quarantine if I read that right .

Travelers to Moscow arriving from countries with confirmed cases of infection must adhere to a 14-day self-quarantine.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Fluture

Record Breaker
People apparently attacked Zhenya for putting a mask on her shark. She responded on her story, stating that she obviously had already used that mask and wasn‘t just wasting it. She also gave tips on how to sew masks yourself as even a bit of protection is better than nothing. She once again advises everyone to wash their hands and hopes they stay healthy.

But really do people not have anything better to do than attack each other? Good for Zhenya for clearing this up. But this is really not the time for hate! Things are difficult enough as they are all around the world, I wish we‘d all focus on at least spreading support.

I was happy seeing that picture of Zhenya. I don‘t know about you all but I can use some positivity. Hope she keeps up with it. :)

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
People apparently attacked Zhenya for putting a mask on her shark. She responded on her story, stating that she obviously had already used that mask and wasn‘t just wasting it. She also gave tips on how to sew masks yourself as even a bit of protection is better than nothing. She once again advises everyone to wash their hands and hopes they stay healthy.

But really do people not have anything better to do than attack each other? Good for Zhenya for clearing this up. But this is really not the time for hate! Things are difficult enough as they are all around the world, I wish we‘d all focus on at least spreading support.

I was happy seeing that picture of Zhenya. I don‘t know about you all but I can use some positivity. Hope she keeps up with it. :)

Yes, Evgenia's Instagram is a shining light in these dark times :)

kahndradra

On the Ice
Is TCC now closed??? I heard it somewhere but can’t confirm on the official Twitter. Hopefully the elite skaters are still allowed some ice time :( Otherwise it’ll just be a lot of off ice work (which might not be a bad thing??)

kahndradra

On the Ice
Is TCC now closed??? I heard it somewhere but can’t confirm on the official Twitter. Hopefully the elite skaters are still allowed some ice time :( Otherwise it’ll just be a lot of off ice work (which might not be a bad thing??)

....and Zhenya just confirmed it in her story.

Billbillbill

Rinkside
I just read that Canada could be placing restrictions on entry to the country...Hoping Zhenya stays put for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Yeah, with skaters from all over the world travelling in and out, there is a certain risk. Most countries now impose serious travel restrictions, so perhaps everybody still in Toronto has to stay put till the pressure lessens.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
During these trying times, do you think it's better for her to stay in Canada or go back to Russia?

Fluture

Record Breaker
Zhenya posted on her story that TCC is closed because of quarantine. I hope everything and everyone is fine.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I'm not sure the shows she's supposed to go back for will even happen. I'm sure she and her team will evaluate as they go.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I'm not sure the shows she's supposed to go back for will even happen. I'm sure she and her team will evaluate as they go.

The show was canceled or postponed, I’m not sure. Either way, she‘ll not be going and I‘m both disappointed and relieved. It‘s safer this way and health always comes first. Definitely the right decision. But knowing that we now have missed both her debut as a commentator and seeing her skate again hurts. :(

I so hope the show can somehow take place and the situation‘s going to improve until then. :pray:

Btw. TCC is closed for quarantine but Zhenya used the time for some self care and got a new haircut. It looks good. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9zOKRyIUUp/?igshid=ki2xj52osz2l

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
It must be tough for Zhenya, she is not one to rest or take breaks. But it's hard for everyone right now. Hope everyone here is doing okay.