Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 155 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Sveta

On the Ice
Some news from Averbukh

Happy Friday everyone!:hap93:

Just read a 'bomb' news if it is true. Basically, the Ilia Averbukh gave an interview (think he gives one per week :laugh:), where he suggests that Stéphane Lambiel would work with Zhenay!!!!! (OMG if this is true), I would be so happy really, if (again if) Stéphane will help to polish this year programs that would be awesome, a fresh view from outside is always good!:luv17::love:

Interview: http://soulstreet.ru/blog/ilya-averbux/
Journalist: Is there such a skater with whom you have not worked yet, but whom you would like to attract to your show?
Averbukh: Nearly everyone was involved in my shows somehow in different times. Although, of course, I would also like to work with the Swiss figure skater Stéphane Lambiel. He will soon cooperate with Zhenya Medvedeva, who is now preparing for the Olympics. I think we will get (can create) a very bright story...
But otherwise, everything with whom I wanted to work is skating with us now.

P.S. I'm not sure how much it is a true and what does Averbukh means by 'will soon cooperate with Zhenya', but think even an idea of Zhenya's team to work with new choreographers is great! :yahoo:

Lily flowers

On the Ice
Happy Friday everyone!:hap93:

Journalist: Is there such a skater with whom you have not worked yet, but whom you would like to attract to your show?
Averbukh: Nearly everyone was involved in my shows somehow in different times. Although, of course, I would also like to work with the Swiss figure skater Stéphane Lambiel. He will soon cooperate with Zhenya Medvedeva, who is now preparing for the Olympics. I think we will get (can create) a very bright story...
But otherwise, everything with whom I wanted to work is skating with us now.

Oh of course :laugh2:

Otherwise YAY!!!:yahoo:
Thank you sveta for the updates :thank:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
as I understand it has nothing to do with her this season programs.
Maybe in the future. or For EX.
Otherwise still a good news)

Sveta

On the Ice
as I understand it has nothing to do with her this season programs.
Maybe in the future. or For EX.
Otherwise still a good news)

I do agree with you. The whole interview is about Averbukh's interview is about his show and at the end he mention that he wants Stephan to participate at his show and that Zhenya will work with Stephan soon, no detail when, on what and etc. so most likely it's EX, I agree but maybe he will give some tips for programs as well, that what I hope, but definitely nothing gigantic like make new programs or etc.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I do agree with you. The whole interview is about Averbukh's interview is about his show and at the end he mention that he wants Stephan to participate at his show and that Zhenya will work with Stephan soon, no detail when, on what and etc. so most likely it's EX, I agree but maybe he will give some tips for programs as well, that what I hope, but definitely nothing gigantic like make new programs or etc.

Yeah, pretty sure he means for an EX, but - I think every little bit helps, and he can give her very useful tips and suggestions. I adore Stephane, so I hope they will collaborate for real in the future, maybe for a program as well :)

Neu

Rinkside
Hope she keeps getting more opportunities like these. It was nice when she got to work with David Wilson and Misha Ge for ROI last year.

Lily flowers

On the Ice
I'm glad she decided to challenge herself with the rippons. I remember people last season saying that her FS was the exact same as the one before, they can't say that now. Or maybe they'll start complaining about the backloading you never know :laugh2:

Ender

Match Penalty
I'm glad she decided to challenge herself with the rippons. I remember people last season saying that her FS was the exact same as the one before, they can't say that now. Or maybe they'll start complaining about the backloading you never know :laugh2:
I actually think Ribbon is easier than Tano.

Lily flowers

On the Ice
I actually think Ribbon is easier than Tano.

I based my statement on the fact that she said it's a bit harder in the interview. Personally, idk which is harder, but I went by her word.

“Just one day I thought – why not with two arms lifted? And so I started to jump that way. It is a bit harder for me, but it is a kind of challenge for me that I accept and I will work on it."- from the interview posted right above my post.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I based my statement on the fact that she said it's a bit harder in the interview. Personally, idk which is harder, but I went by her word.

“Just one day I thought – why not with two arms lifted? And so I started to jump that way. It is a bit harder for me, but it is a kind of challenge for me that I accept and I will work on it."- from the interview posted right above my post.

Personally I like rippons so much better than tanos - the arms are straighter and so is the back