Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 168 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Bcash

Final Flight
I kind of like their previous non touch more. There was a more pronounced crossing pattern which was fun. Anyway I hope whatever change they brought would get them the level 4 at Olympics.

MelDee

Final Flight
I kind of like their previous non touch more. There was a more pronounced crossing pattern which was fun. Anyway I hope whatever change they brought would get them the level 4 at Olympics.

I feel the same actually, the previous non-touch included interaction between the two of them which fit the lyrics and playfulness of Shape of You so well. However, I understand the need to make changes in the pursuit of the missing level.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
gabby has a new dress ?

Yes, she wore it for the first time at the GPF. It's exactly the same cut as the old one, but the top and skirt are more sheer, making the seamwork in the arms visible. It's actually about the same colour as the original dress as far as I've been able to make out (the lighting at the CPF was weird); it's just that it's a bit closer to see-through at the same time, which makes it read a bit differently on-screen.

Anyway, good luck to Gabi and Guillaume in the free dance tonight!

alain06fr

On the Ice
Hi guys,
FD rehearsal this morning was great. Great twizzles, great lifts and spins. Step sequences are definitely stunning :)

synian

On the Ice
Hi guys,
FD rehearsal this morning was great. Great twizzles, great lifts and spins. Step sequences are definitely stunning :)

Have a great time today ( and I would be very interrested about your feelings / knowledge of this competition if you have a little time!!) and just for you to know I saw you on vanessa & morgan and gabby & guillaume video !!!

Spot

On the Ice
That was beautiful:love:! And with the way it was filmed, I really felt like I was right there on the ice with them.
Plus another world record, what more could we ask for, haha!

icetigger

On the Ice
That was beautiful:love:! And with the way it was filmed, I really felt like I was right there on the ice with them.
Plus another world record, what more could we ask for, haha!

Plus two new records- free skate and overall!!!!!

AND THREE TENS FOR PCS!!!!!!!!!!! Those are the most amazing marks.

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/ec2018/ec2018_IceDance_FD_Scores.pdf

AND......... the RUSSIAN?!?!? (EDIT: it's been pointed out this was the French judge) judge gave them tens across the board.......

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That was so gorgeous! I'm thrilled for them. And with every competition I see new details in the program that make it sing even more - I love the way they keep working on those refinements, always bringing something different to each version. :) Congrats Gabi and Guillame!

Spot

On the Ice
Plus two new records- free skate and overall!!!!!

AND THREE TENS FOR PCS!!!!!!!!!!! Those are the most amazing marks.

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/ec2018/ec2018_IceDance_FD_Scores.pdf

AND......... the RUSSIAN?!?!? judge gave them tens across the board.......

Yay! And glad to hear that about the Russian judge! I hope this talk about Russian judging ends soon.

On another note: That victory ceremony was cute...loved Bukin's enthusiastic clapping in the background before the other two couples headed to the podium and how happy he looked...and Soloviev's selfie :).

Now let's hope all goes well up to and including the Olympics...they were both coughing a bit, so had better take care, haha!

VikiLeeks

On the Ice
It was mesmerizing! The best dance I've seen in many-many years. They took my breath away.:love:

BTW, judge No. 2 is French. All perfect scores from Ms. Christine Hurth.