Votes: 22 9.2%
  • Fedor Andreev

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Andrei Maksimishin

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Kasey

Medalist
Normally I would say Novikov or Yagudin...but since Novikov isn't listed here, and Yagudin is no longer eligible, I'll hand it over to Griazev, the cutest little thing this side of Mao! ;)

Muffin - You are obsessed with male figure skaters. I wish you could talk about their skating abilities. Why not check out the hockey players?

Joe

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Well Joe, to insert some skating discussion, have you seen the recently aired World Pro Team Challenge (or whatever it was called?). I don't watch much show/pro skating, but I really enjoyed this event. Ina and Zimmerman did a really cool technical program to rock music - very different than the usual stuff. And to get back on the topic of this thread, Zimmerman is HOT as far as this Dirty Old Lady is concerned! :rock:

DG

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I enjoy this board's diversity, and if Muffin wants to talk about how attractive male figure skaters are then she/he is more than free to do so. Everyone has their sphere or area of interest, and they should not be made to feel badly if they are not acting inappropriately. She isn't being catty or nasty, and, from what I can tell, she/he is an considerate and balanced poster. If one does not have an interest in or see the reasoning behind a particular thread, perhaps they should not bother to read it or waste their energy pondering over it. This is a "fun" thread, and I tend to like some of these sprinkled in with the rest. SO.....from your list......I would say Alexei Yagudin (99 and on) is the most attractive......although Joubert and Lambiel are little cuties as well!

:biggrin:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
In response to Joesitz, I still care about their actual skating- but good looks aren't too bad either.

Lanie

On the Ice
You should have put 'Other' there! :D So now I can't vote.. LOL.

I gave in and voted. John Zimmerman. Though if John Kerr was up there...!

Last edited:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Awww sorry to hear that Lanie. If I could I would have had a 50 option poll but sadly there is no way for that to happen, LOL!

Another dirty old woman chiming in to say that John Zimmerman has got to be the hottest thing on blades these days!!!:love:

However, if it were an over-all charming and sexy poll, Kurt Browning would've got my vote.

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
I voted for Andrei Griazev, but Frankly, if he were on there, I would've voted Alexander Uspenski all the way! (Sergei Dobrin's not half bad either ;) )

Germanice

On the Ice
John "Ken" Zimmermann to me is only a nice face and a great bod. But the poor guy is plastic from head to toe and has :no: charisma at all. Yags instead, probably not "good looking" in an usual way, well, Yags is hooootttttt! :yes:

Anke

Jasper

Final Flight
I'm the only one who voted for Jeff? :p Oh well. And Stephane deserves more than 3 votes!