Ice Hockey | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Hockey

LadyB

Record Breaker
Russian hockey is in a terrible state! They play the game all wrong! Only American and Canadians know how to play hockey now.

gmyers, baby!!! You're here as well! Fantastic. Get that venom flowing! :laugh:

Yeah, Russian hockey is in a terrible state. US losing to Slovenia is pretty poor as well. :laugh:

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I feel like USA men's hockey either does well (top 4) or they suck. There's no in between, and it doesn't matter if they use NHL players or not because they sucked in 1998 and 2006.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Germany is doing well to stay alive against Sweden. This game has been chippy at times too :popcorn:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Germany is doing well to stay alive against Sweden. This game has been chippy at times too :popcorn:

meaning, just want to know the translation :)

Ice hockey blocking too much on my TV. Can’t believe all 12 men teams reach quarter final… just playing for order :confused:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
meaning, just want to know the translation :)

Ice hockey blocking too much on my TV. Can’t believe all 12 men teams reach quarter final… just playing for order :confused:

Lots of angry jabs and near fighting after the whistles. A better way to say it is these teams don’t like each other.

Nice win for the Czech Republic! Canada kind of looks susceptible this year in the men’s tournament.

russianfan

Match Penalty
Lol what is this? How a team which lost first three matches with a total score 1-15 can win 6-2 against 1st placer from other group?
Women hockey is a hilarious bs

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m so happy to see Daysyuk playing well! I can’t explain how much I’ve missed seeing him play. Go Wings Go :p

LadyB

Record Breaker
Two very nice games in a row indeed. I enjoyed watching today's performance. The Red Machine is coming together after the warm-up match against Slovakia. :cheer2:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Hah... Norway in their first olympic quarter final EVER :clap: after 2-1 against Slovenia.

OAR next.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This Switzerland vs Germany game is kind of mean spirited :love:

1-1 going into overtime!!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
We have bought tickets for both semifinals and the finals. If OAR do not make the final I will be ready to sell the finals tickets for a quarter of the price or just to give them to someone. Hope that this philantropy won't be necessary, though.

I just cannot imagine that we lose to Norway. How can this happen?

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All of my snowboard homegirls went to the Norway vs Slovenia game to root on Norway. I saw a few Instagram stories and a lot of the top girls were there. Apparently they brought them good luck!!!