Interview with I. Levito's coach: We were upset that there would be no Russian girls | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Interview with I. Levito's coach: We were upset that there would be no Russian girls

moriel

Record Breaker
You folks kinda seem to forget that reworking jumps takes years and has pretty questionable outcome. Either its some minor changes that just make bad technique 10% less bad (but still bad), or just a loss like 2 years of competitive success and loss of consistency forever with no guaranteed results in the end. You can count exceptions to this on fingers using one hand.

mrrice

Record Breaker
You folks kinda seem to forget that reworking jumps takes years and has pretty questionable outcome. Either its some minor changes that just make bad technique 10% less bad (but still bad), or just a loss like 2 years of competitive success and loss of consistency forever with no guaranteed results in the end. You can count exceptions to this on fingers using one hand.
Exactly, when I watch Isabeau, I get Caroline Zhang vibes. She was a brilliant junior but, her jumps were always suspect. She did ok as a Senior but, her bad technique finally caught up with her.