Junhwan Cha | Page 87 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So surprised to read this! Jun was really coming on strong last season. Hope he can continue his upward trajectory, whatever his coaching situation.

Well, he has been working with a Korean coach since sometime during the pandemic when he had to go back to Korea (can't remember her name off the top of my head) and he has to stay based in Korea because he's going to college there on a sports scholarship. Therefore, it actually makes a lot of practical sense for Junhwan to leave Orser, even though it'll be a little sad for me as a fan to not see them together in the kiss-and-cry anymore. 🥲 I seriously doubt there was any animosity over the split.

But on to happier news! Junhwan will be at Skate Canada and Grand Prix Espoo this season! I hope he'll have a good time at his assignments (and I'm tempted to go to Skate Canada...)!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There has to be some practicality to it, and that definitely sounds practical. I would think Brian feels pretty bad, cos I think he always had a soft spot in his heart for Jun. He's done many Skate Canadas and Skate Americas because of training in Canada. I hope that trend continues. Very likeable and a wonderful skater.

KiraraChin

Medalist
Junhwan did a photoshoot for Japanese fashion magazine SPUR 🔥 Here's a preview:

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
He had terminated his dealings with Orser. That was announced earlier this season. Scroll up higher on this page for the info.

Last edited: