Junhwan Cha | Page 55 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Junhwan is going to finals oh my god my hands are shaking

Oh lord I can't believe this, Junhwan, 17 years old and on his first senior GP circuit, got two bronzes with back-to-back events plus a bloodbath called Helsinki, and he is the first Korean man EVER to go to GPF. He literally just wrote history. Oh god, darling, I am so, so, so proud of you, god I just might start crying

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
He is also the first male korean skater to go right? Im so proud of him. I knew he could do it

Yes, he has just written history with his ticket. I am so, so proud and happy for him, my heart feels like it's going to burst and I just might start crying oh god darling what a feat what a feat

s_parks

Record Breaker
Consistency pays off, woohoo! And special thanks to Jason for helping make this happen :biggrin: TCC solidarity, hehe.

Kara

Final Flight
YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! THANK YOU JASON!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m so happy and proud of him!!💕💕 With the strong outings he’s shown this season, he deserves it.

MajaHled

Rinkside
And to think he didn't get his second assignment for the longest time (and then got the toughest one he could), way to prove he's got what it takes :3