Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

emma

Record Breaker
Great job Ashley (apparently she has the flu).

Lovely little black dress. Opening dramatic/serious sets tone. does 3flip but squeaks out landing; then goes into 3Lutz 2toe, squeaky landing or two footed maybe. Nice back sit spin from death drop. Lovely arms and circulat stps.....camel sit to upright to layback spin. an ina bauer that leads to double axel (tight landing)....nice ending spin, layback to bielman. She is clearly sick but fought for this.

27.27, 27.36 0r 54.63 or 6th place (maybe not where she wants but good fight.)

babayaga

On the Ice
She didn't fall but she had small problems here and there. I like her so much, I was enjoying her program even with the mistakes. Hope she feels better soon and comes back in the long.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my goodness, and now there's a possibility she will not make the final LP group. Oh dear! :cry: Maybe Ashley is just not meant to win a National title; it's so unfortunate! UGH!

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh jeeez such a low score :( She's going to have a massive fight to even be on the podium! Let alone make the world team.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Oh no, Ashley.... But let's see how she does in the FS. Remember when went from 12th to 4th?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Yasmin Siraj did good! :) Opened with a small 3L/2T, fall on 3F, but great comeback with an Ina Bauer into nice 2A!!!! :thumbsup: Good senior debut! :)^)

Layfan

Record Breaker
Yasmin Siraj did good! :) Opened with a small 3L/2T, fall on 3F, but great comeback with an Ina Bauer into nice 2A!!!! :thumbsup: Good senior debut! :)^)

Okay, that's a more positive take than mine. I'll go with yours :)

emma

Record Breaker
Siraj was very cute. 3something2something. 3fl with a fall, lovely, fast spin. later spiral to ina bauer to 2 axel. lovely layback, centered, fast , nice turnout...to bielman.....and nice flying camel to donut spin

26.63, 24.28 -1 = 49.91 (7th pl).

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
Look at all these ina bauers and spread eagles into a 2A! Yu-Na didn't invent the move, but she has something to do with popularising it! :)