Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

lavender

Record Breaker
I think Lori has lost some of her originality. Rachel's prg look to similar to Michelle in the beginning...lol

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm shaking & crying, just soooooo happy for Rachael, THANK YOU GOD!!!! I just wanted her to skate clean and she did, then the music brought tears to my eyes, especially the ending I started to bawl and can't stop now, of happiness mind you!!!! of happiness!!!! :love: :love :love: :) :)

JOY, JOY, JOY!!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
RACHAEL WAS AWE-SOME!!!!

I love that program for her. Gorgeous ina bauer and spread eagles. I loved it. She did everything I've ever wanted her to do to improve her style. LOVED IT!!!!

That's her best program in a long time. Even though I thought the manic footwork section didn't go with the music at all. Still, congrats.

MissCleo

On the Ice
Rachel's East of Eden.... Not exactly as heartwarming as the Kween's but by far the most memorable skate for Rachel, my favorite from her.

emma

Record Breaker
she really did it - and it was great. she is now in third (close third). I am so, so heartbroken that only 2 go to worlds. Anyway, that ina bauer and spread eagle toward the end were fabulous. She looked light, and happy, so full of joy, and it was really beautiful.

Layfan

Record Breaker
ha! My predictions so far totally on.

Mirai
Alissa
Rachael

I would have definitely placed Rachael above Agnes with that gorgeous skate. Rachael SOARED. And she's sitting pretty for the long.