Mai Mihara | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It could have been jam because he said he liked to eat bread and jam.

Not sure on the peanut butter, but he did take a jar of Jet Puffed Marshmallow. Yum! Now that I think of it, the marshmallow would taste good with jam. Hope he got a good bargain at Wal Mart! :laugh:

liv

Record Breaker
So interesting. I cannot believe they followed her around to Canada's Wonderland even.... I am glad she had some fun while here, lol. So many cameras... fluff pieces this season will get longer and more thorough, I think, as the season goes on and how well they do. Mai's program looks really good so far...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
According to this tweet, Mai skated her FS clean today in a practice session open for the media. :yahoo:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
A tiny clip of her SP. The crowd getting to its feet :love:

very tiny clip indeed :biggrin: my 1st reaction was "yay, no ponytail!" :laugh: and her combo looks as easy as ever :luv17: so happy that she seems to be loved and supported even though she came out of nowhere last season :yahoo:

nekun

On the Ice
Mai will continue to stealing hearts this season including judges ;)

can't wait for the LP too

liv

Record Breaker
I love how she came on the scene without much fanfare or media hoopla...quietly went about her business, skating clean long programs over and over... and just won over so many people with her joy for skating and charming program.

Looking foward to tomorrow and hopefully some clips of her new free.

grassy

Rinkside
According to reports, Mai skated her FS mostly clean with 3Lz3T, 2A, 3F, 2A3T, 3Lo, 3Lz2T2Lo, 3S (fall). Five jumps were in the second half. She wore a light purple dress and earned 132.08 points for a total of 200.52 (coming first in the competition)! :yahoo:

(The news is from twitter, Google translated from Japanese, so please forgive me if anything is off :p)

liv

Record Breaker
So she moved her 3f to the 2nd half now too... 1 fall is pretty good for August, but she knows she has to be clean every time this fall... nice start to her season, I think.

Mai chose lavender... well, the Japanese men set a lavender trend last year ... maybe Mai got a discount on fabric, lol. Seriously, though, it is a lovely dress and that music kind of calls for simple... I like it, but I need closer inspection.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
for a summer competition its not a bad score at all, curious about protocols and her PCS, i wonder if judges calmed down a bit after WTT :biggrin: 3S looked UR and she fell so its still probably around 65:think: very promising start to olympic season, keep it up Mai :yahoo: