Mai Mihara | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

Liasky

Rinkside
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGeFASW5x4g
Mai's SP has been uploaded. She does not look enough sharp and convincing yet lots of work ahead but I loved the choreography, stsq is awesome and she has all the potential to pull off and make this program great. I love new Mai :biggrin:

Wow. A young teen girl I have seen last year turns to an adult girl now. She looks grown. The song and her dress are perfectly matched! I love this program, and I really love the song. I think that jumps should be a little bit sharper and she should be a little bit more clear with the song. Anyway, I love this new Mai. She is a young adult now. But is there any concern about her size now? She seems to be a bit bigger. I hope her jumps will be good as always. I love Mai <3 <3.

Liasky

Rinkside
Why does the offseason is so longgggggg. It's as long as waiting for an NFL season. I want to watch Mai Mihara skating now T^T.

liv

Record Breaker
I love the dress, from that photo. Suddenly, she looks elegant. I also like the high bun in her hair. It makes her a bit taller looking, more mature.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
seems like we may not need to wait for JO to see Mai's new LP cause she will compete at Kyoto regionals :hap57: any possibility of broadcast or anything? :popcorn:

I believe the competition mentioned is actually the Gensan Summer Cup, a local tournament being held in Shiga Prefecture near Kyoto. This competition is being held on the same dates specified in the link and Mai is listed as an entry.
Entry list (in Japanese) (under 出場クラス on the far left of the page, scroll down to 選手権女子, Mai is in Group 5, SP No. 31)

The Senior Ladies SP is scheduled for Saturday, Aug.12, from 3:30pm-9:55pm JST and the FS for Sunday Aug. 13, from 12:25pm-9:05pm JST. There are currently 60 entries in the Senior Ladies division.
Time schedule (in Japanese)

I believe there might have been a misunderstanding because a link for time schedule and entry list were tweeted by this account.

Unfortunately, since this is only a local competition, there will most likely be no broadcast (unless Figure Skate TV! or a like program does a special feature). However, there should be a lot of spectators tweeting live reports from the arena.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I believe the competition mentioned is actually the Gensan Summer Cup, a local tournament being held in Shiga Prefecture near Kyoto. This competition is being held on he same dates specified in the link and Mai is listed as an entry.
Entry list (in Japanese)

The Senior Ladies SP is scheduled for Saturday, Aug.12, from 3:30pm-9:55pm JST and the FS for Sunday Aug. 13, from 12:25pm-9:05pm JST. There are currently 60 entries in the Senior Ladies division.

I believe there might have been a misunderstanding because a link for time schedule and entry list were tweeted by this account.

Unfortunately, since this is only a local competition, there will most likely be no broadcast (unless Figure Skate TV! or a like program does a special feature). However, there should be a lot of spectators tweeting live reports from the arena.

ohhh, thank you for correcting:thank: i hope we will at least see some kind of news report , fingers crossed :biggrin:

OneFlutzAway

Rinkside
I believe the competition mentioned is actually the Gensan Summer Cup, a local tournament being held in Shiga Prefecture near Kyoto. This competition is being held on the same dates specified in the link and Mai is listed as an entry.
Entry list (in Japanese) (under 出場クラス on the far left of the page, scroll down to 選手権女子, Mai is in Group 5, SP No. 31)

I run the Mai fanblog, and I thank you for this input! My apologies for my misinformation, regardless, let's cheer Mai this season:agree:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I run the Mai fanblog, and I thank you for this input! My apologies for my misinformation, regardless, let's cheer Mai this season:agree:

welcome to goldenskate!! its great to meet the owner Mai blog! thanks for all the info/edit/video etc you provide :thank::yahoo: i hope you dont mind me sharing it here :peace:
PS: i love your username :laugh:

OneFlutzAway

Rinkside
welcome to goldenskate!! its great to meet the owner Mai blog! thanks for all the info/edit/video etc you provide :thank::yahoo: i hope you dont mind me sharing it here :peace:
PS: i love your username :laugh:

Thank you! Of course I don't mind you sharing my posts:)

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker

No apology necessary! Thank you for all the time and hard work you put into running a fan blog for such a charming, talented and inspirational skater. I admire those who are dedicated enough to their favorites and the sport to do this. Keep up the great work! :2thumbs: :thank:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4rXyiMhg6o3YunVkda Documentary aired today by Figure Skating TV about Mai, Takahito, Keiji, Marin and Yuna. Mai's segment begins at 24:39. In it, David says "the first time she skated it [her FS] with the music, it was perfect." Someone's impressed! The FS itself also looks like it's shaping up to be gorgeous.

he isnt the only one!! i really like it too, ahhh cant wait to see full program :hap57:

Edit: its crazy how many cameras and stuff travels overseas, i should be used to it by now but i am not :laugh:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^This was fascinating to watch them all work with their choreographers. Thank you for posting...And was Keiji buying peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?! :laugh: