Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22) | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Judging from the music choices it seems like we've got a lot of Moris K fans here ;)

In other news: You get a level 2! You get a level 2! Everybody gets a level 2!

Here's Lev though, he might do it!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No idea about Lev's step sequence level, but he did a boss combo spin at the end.

Here's Arseniy F to round up the segment.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh no ice resurfacing between groups 2 and 3, I'll stick around to watch Yaroslav Khrulev, who I don't remember, but as his name is in my auto-correct I must have mentioned him at some point.

Novalis

Record Breaker
It has!

I thought it was my internet, guess not. I will take this as a sign to go to bed.

Good luck to the rest of the younger boys and the older novice girls, goooo Sofia T! :cheer:

See you tomorrow friends! :bed:
Good night! Many interesting Sofia's today

Novalis

Record Breaker
Good night! Many interesting Sofia's today
And to clarify I know we don't have Akatieva, Samodelkina or Muravyova. I was referring to Titova, Vazhnova and Shifrina.

I think Titova and Alisa Dvoyeglazova are the ones I'm most looking forward to today.

Novalis

Record Breaker
In this second group Maria Paramonova from CSKA skates third. She won that Ded Moroz (Santa Claus) competition a month ago.