Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22) | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations to all the lucky six.

Utterly devastated for Nikita S, I feel like I jinxed him 😭 Now his season is over.

Novalis

Record Breaker
You have to admit that Aljona Zhilina has great hight to her 3Lz, but she's just very inconsistent at the moment. Didn't do too good here either

katymay

Medalist
You have to admit that Aljona Zhilina has great hight to her 3Lz, but she's just very inconsistent at the moment. Didn't do too good here either
I'm just astounded to see so many Itty Bitties doing so many triple jumps. My favorite is the little girl who went right before Aliona-Sofia Smagina. Aliona is going to be great though, nice powerful legs, just not in complete control yet-but most kids in this age group are not, nor would you expect them to be.

Novalis

Record Breaker
Before the last six in jump elements Daria Sarymsakova is in a clear lead. She was perfect with her lutzes.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So, if I understand and count correctly, after the jumps (and before the second part) the order should be now Sarymsakova 1st, Baziliuk 2nd.

Imminielle

On the Ice
I think the score-box isn't working properly as it sums all four jumps. With the boys yesterday, it was only the best solo jump and the best combo that counted. Which would mean Kostyleva would still be up there as she nailed her second lutz and (sort of) her second combo.