Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22) | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22)

Imminielle

On the Ice
Do you guys think Dvoeglazova will attempt a quad toe ? I would guess she is not quite ready yet...

Edit : she did ! Although she fell, but it looked rotated...

Imminielle

On the Ice
I think the first quad attempt period!

Well, like a true Eteri girl, she fell on the quad but carried on like nothing happened.

And, like a true Eteri girl, she took the lead.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Happened to come just for Alisa's skate. This girl looks truly promising. Just what¨s mentioned here, she's strong willed despite the fall and continues like a pro. In a year or two I see her shining on JGP and looking forward to it. Good skate.

Novalis

Record Breaker
Happened to come just for Alisa's skate. This girl looks truly promising. Just what¨s mentioned here, she's strong willed despite the fall and continues like a pro. In a year or two I see her shining on JGP and looking forward to it. Good skate.
She's JGP eligible first time for 2022

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Now I realized that Lyubov is younger than Alisa (and still 11). Somehow I thought she's older.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Vazhnova still is a joy to watch PCS-wise but you really wish that she had some jumping capability, it's such a waste...
Now I realized that Lyubov is younger than Alisa (and still 11). Somehow I thought she's older.
Rubtsova is a late 2009 birthday.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Vazhnova still is a joy to watch PCS-wise but you really wish that she had some jumping capability, it's such a waste...
Rubtsova is a late 2009 birthday.
Agreed, her skate was nice to watch, apart fromt he jumps.

Imminielle

On the Ice
I fing Gordeeva very slow-looking...

Edit : somehow it went a bit better toward the end, maybe it was just the music...

Edit 2 : I hate ugly illusion spins (which is like, 99% of illusion spins).

Last edited:

Novalis

Record Breaker
I fing Gordeeva very slow-looking...

Edit : somehow it went a bit better toward the end, maybe it was just the music...

Edit 2 : I hate ugly illusion spins (which is like, 99% of illusion spins).
What was the music? So familiar, just can't quite catch it..