Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22) | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Dvoeglazova's technical score is still the highest, I presume just Titova will be able to match it.

Novalis

Record Breaker
Titova really has some power to those jumps and lands them consistently. She really saved Plushenko's Angels in this competition from poor outing. Unfortunately she reminds me of Trusova all too much. Don't they practise in the same group?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Titova really has some power to those jumps and lands them consistently. She really saved Plushenko's Angels in this competition from poor outing. Unfortunately she reminds me of Trusova all too much. Don't they practise in the same group?
It's little curious result. Eteri winning in older boys, Angels in older girls :biggrin:
If I would object something, it would be Sofia's transitions, to me it seemed that she stumbled here and there, but she's 11 y. o. girl, plenty of time for polishing, esp. with her technical foundations.

joeonice

Rinkside
(for younger age)
krivonosova
sarimsakova
prineva
kostileva
bazilyuk
andreeva
Thank you and good for andreeva for makin the cut too bad for the other sambo 70-I believe valeria ?? And good for margarita b.
Congrats to Elena k. And for the elders good for paramonova and kulikova for makin it out... titova skated well and deserved first!

I’m so curious now to the process is to get into the school of sambo-70, angel of plushenko... like what’s a day look like got these girls as they have 3/3 and such high tech content.. are these kids homeschooled?? Are they doin more off ice ? I wonder how much ice time these kids need to achieve such success??.... I’m curious cuz our American girls are far behind on tech and from what I see it’s all together diff from the the early 2000s