Moscow qualifiers to Elder Age 11-14 Mar | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Moscow qualifiers to Elder Age 11-14 Mar

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Dasha was really good! Hopefully she'll be able to qualify. Is it top 6 or top 7?

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Top 6, no? I just arrived home and see her... and wow, 0.1 pts ahead of Samodelkina..

Dang, that means someone from this next group would have to go below her. Not that I want anyone to fail, but maybe just like a 0.03 or something? :biggrin:
I guess it's like this to me: Usacheva is in consideration for JGP spots most likely and needs Elder Age to get them. Someone like Shabotova, for example, likely isn't (nationals placement, Cup Final placement, etc.)

Azikin

Medalist
Dang, that means someone from this next group would have to go below her. Not that I want anyone to fail, but maybe just like a 0.03 or something? :biggrin:
I guess it's like this to me: Usacheva is in consideration for JGP spots most likely and needs Elder Age to get them. Someone like Shabotova, for example, likely isn't (nationals placement, Cup Final placement, etc.)

But I'm really not sure, maybe someone else will be more knowledgable.. poor Akatieva is currently 5th.. :think:

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
But I'm really not sure, maybe someone else will be more knowledgable.. poor Akatieva is currently 5th.. :think:

I know :( she'll end up 12th
Not sure I've ever seen Shabotova pop... that's too bad...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

I think your wish was answered...

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
I'm so devastated about the fall (on a transition), but didn't it kind of looked planned? It was right on the music!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Maya only lvl 2 stsq? That's something I will probably never figure out. Also one bad langing after last jump. Overally very elegant performance, her height adds something beautiful to her skating.