Nathan Chen | Page 751 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

sheetz

Record Breaker
"Might" attend WTT! Although he was quoted saying in a different article that he'd love to return. It's just so much travel time and time lost from school, so who knows?

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Kinda hard to take this article seriously with the ‘hot mess’ and quoting “MAD PROPS TO PEOPLE WHO SING + PLAY PIANO BC BOI IS IT HARD.”:p

Interesting ... ‘How well Chen skates at worlds will factor “to some degree” in his decision about whether to enroll at Yale for next fall.’

Hollymolly

Medalist
"Might" attend WTT! Although he was quoted saying in a different article that he'd love to return. It's just so much travel time and time lost from school, so who knows?

WTT already invited almost skaters. Atrticle said “might” but I guess he already invited.
( + Recently Jason changed his SOI schedule.)

Mamamiia

Medalist
This is cute:
"I didn’t want to see him right before a competition because he would try too hard to impress me and get tired,” Arutunian said. "

Hollymolly

Medalist
Team USA article
https://www.teamusa.org/News/2019/M...-Reclaim-More-US-Spots-At-World-Championships

Chen is looking to defend his world title this coming week at the 2019 ISU World Figure Skating Championships, in a field that is expected to include two-time Olympic gold medalist and home favorite Yuzuru Hanyu.

For Chen, 19, it will be his first competition since winning a third straight U.S. title in Detroit in late January, having skipped the Four Continents Championships last month to focus on school.

“It was a little bit nice for me to just focus on school,” Chen told reporters this last week, spending spring break nursing a cold and training on his own in New Haven, Connecticut. “I had mid-terms during Four Continents. It was nice not having to worry about balancing a competition and school. In terms of training, nothing has changed that much. I’m still following a general plan, a general structure.”

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
From Team USA article: ‘Classes have resumed this Monday morning at Yale University following spring break ...’

Also ‘Quadruple Axels and Calculus’ in The NY Times yesterday:p

sheetz

Record Breaker
WTT already invited almost skaters. Atrticle said “might” but I guess he already invited.
( + Recently Jason changed his SOI schedule.)

Doubt Jason's schedule has anything to do with WTT. There are other skaters like Bradie and Hubbell/Donahue who will do both WTT and Ft Myers SOI.