New Fan Fest Threads - Please Adopt an Orphan? | Page 17 | Golden Skate

New Fan Fest Threads - Please Adopt an Orphan?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Alex D, it is up to you. But we only update seniors and some juniors, so you are on your own for updates for Novices and below.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know that I have now updated the Fan Fest for Anna Dušková & Martin Bidař:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?56457

This is a slightly different Fan Fest. It was originally intended to be a Fan Fest for the Pairs partnership between Anna Dušková and Martin Bidař. However, Anna and Martin are both also competing simultaneously in Singles skating. So, I felt that these aspects of their skating careers should also come into the Fan Fest.

Consequently, rather than having just one “Original Post”, this Fan Fest has three!

The first post is for the Pairs partnership.
The second post is for Anna as a Singles skater.
The third post is for Martin as a Singles skater.

I have to be honest, out of all the Fan Fests I have made, this was the most frustrating to put together. There are loads of old videos of them on YouTube that are not properly labelled. Most of them seem to be regional or club competitions. But, I do not know for sure exactly what the competition was, or when it was, or how they did in it.

:hpull:

I've put the videos in the lists, and made a stab at guessing what they might be from what little information there is. For example, for the dates, I put down the date the video was uploaded.

A lot of the videos had graphics mentioning USK Praha. Now, I know this is the club that Anna belongs to. But, I don't know if these videos were from the club's own championships, or whether they were regional championships in which she was representing the club. So, I just put "USK Praha" as the video title in my lists.

At least I was able to work out which videos were Short Programmes and which were Free Skates from the length of the videos! :laugh:

But the really frustrating thing is that, because it is mostly guesswork, I can't put these competitions into the results tables! :disapp:

I really hope that some of our Czech members would be able to work out something about these. Any information, no matter how small or insignificant it seems, would be gratefully received.

All the best to Anna and Martin in the Junior GP Final!

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
If Ekaterina Borisova & Dmitry Sopot still need an 'official' adopter, I will take them.

humbaba

Final Flight
I've poked around and haven't found a Fan Fest for Karina Manta/Joseph Johnson. Have I overlooked it? If they don't have a Fan Fest I'll start one.

Perdita

Final Flight
Hi doris! Thank you so much for all the work you put into these:bow:

I'm almost done with Mikhail Kolayda's OP. It was the first time I made one andI actually found it quite fun. So, if it isn't taken, I can make one for Moris Kvitelashvili, and possibly Sei Kawahara after that.

I'm doing this in my spare time so it might take few weeks though!

ETA: I realise that they don't have their thread yet. I can adopt them too.

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is anyone interested in doing a fan fest for French skater Romain Ponsart

I can start one, and include this year's French Nats and his 2015 WTT skates (as well as my favorite article), but I am afraid that seven years of vids of Romain's comps in a pretty table is beyond my capabilities. I don't even know if I can copy and paste the ISU history, although I could try. Would that be sufficient?

I prefer brand new pairs, no history:laugh2