Olga Mikutina | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Olga Mikutina

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I've just noticed Ziegler/Kiefer withdrew. Is there any wide problem in austrian skating?
Not that I'm aware of. It shouldn't be a problem with the vaccine either. In Austria everyone aged 12 and above can get their Pfizer shots without waiting time. I'll see if I can find out anything via the Austrian skating gossip channels.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The other Austrians that withdrew were in fact also injured.

Terrible for Olga having to miss almost half the season in a best case scenario.

At least the positive is we learned Olga can keep a secret. She hid the injury well.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
A brief update about Olga from a local newspaper: Olga injured her knee during the summer but is already back training on ice. Her performance on ice isn't yet 100% but she is steadily getting there. Apparently she is also planning to attend GP Rostelecom and Austrian Nationals in December. I'm not sure if that info is completely trustworthy, since the article also mentions she will be skating at NHK this week. :scratch2:
Austrian Nationals is the decider on who will be sent to the Olys, but for the life of me, I can't imagine the Austrian Fed sending anyone but Olga, even if she doesn't make an appearance at Nationals.

1636575198864.png

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A brief update about Olga from a local newspaper: Olga injured her knee during the summer but is already back training on ice. Her performance on ice isn't yet 100% but she is steadily getting there. Apparently she is also planning to attend GP Rostelecom and Austrian Nationals in December. I'm not sure if that info is completely trustworthy, since the article also mentions she will be skating at NHK this week. :scratch2:
Austrian Nationals is the decider on who will be sent to the Olys, but for the life of me, I can't imagine the Austrian Fed sending anyone but Olga, even if she doesn't make an appearance at Nationals.

View attachment 4514

If they don’t send Olga to the Olympics, then the Austrians need to have their spot taken away. Haha

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria