Olga Mikutina | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Olga Mikutina

Vemvane

On the Ice
Olga's performances from Nebelhorn. She's such a special skater, I wish her luck and success this season from the bottom of my heart!

SP: https://youtu.be/u24VoR7VU9A
FS: https://youtu.be/pOYwxSmdYv4
Thank you for the links! Don't recall noticing her hand motions as she comes out of her end pose at the end of the SP before. What an unfortunate fall on the 3Lz, when it was already landed.

She has such interesting choreography in both programmes, and I'm looking forward to the FP once she has some more mileage with it. Always such a pleasure to watch Olga's competitive skates - she has lovely spins and flexibility, and such beautiful carriage and presentation.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough to record Olga's SP at Finlandia, but here comes the FS at least.
Olga was her usual lovely self, although she is still struggling with some jumps. Both the program interpretation and choreo are top notch, and Olga's skating is always a delight to watch.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough to record Olga's SP at Finlandia, but here comes the FS at least.
Olga was her usual lovely self, although she is still struggling with some jumps. Both the program interpretation and choreo are top notch, and Olga's skating is always a delight to watch.

Thank you for sharing the video! Love the dress, the colour and cut make me think of fuschia flowers. Olga always moves so well - she's so flexible and she really does make great use of her whole body in interpreting the music and choreography, right down to her fingertips.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The ISU didn't provide any of Olga's skates at GP France as individual videos this time, but someone uploaded her practise sessions. Some beautiful jumping and choreo to be admired:

I believe in Olga! Once she's done growing her jumps will come back. And she already has all the goods performance-wise to fight with the leading ladies plus a unique style that sets her apart from the rest.
Next stop: Japan! :cheer2: :cheer::cheer2: