Patrick Chan | Page 318 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks, all, for starting my day off with laughter! Your photos are hilarious!

So here is my new offering. Since Undolaure took Patrick to Rio we'll stay there.

http://i.imgur.com/1OSzQvt.jpg

The world's fastest man vs. the worst's fastest figure skater! In deference to Usain (and not to incur backlash against Pchiddy) I'll have Patrick slightly behind. But notice the race isn't over yet!!! :biggrin:

:agree: Did you send this pic to Patrick on Facebook or Twitter yet? Can I tweet it for you?

We're sending him a nice stream of images on Twitter to amuse him. Here's another one by Rocio:

https://twitter.com/rocio_rugiada_/status/772076763128160256

--------

Does anyone mind if I post their image in a blog post on my website? I thought it might be fun to showcase some fan art!

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I just love Patrick doing summer sports at the Rio Olympics! :clap: So well done, Chan fans. :agree:

Who's Rocio? Did he lurk here to find out about the photoshop fest?

happylife

On the Ice
Boys and Girls,

Good morning! Love all your excellent works. :thumbsup: I'm so glad that I'm not a judge for this Photoshop contest.

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
I just love Patrick doing summer sports at the Rio Olympics! :clap: So well done, Chan fans. :agree:

Thanks, VB! The photoshop fest is going on simultaneously on Twitter.

Vivley, you're free to use any of my stuff. :)

Awesome, thanks! If only I had oodles of time... I could spend the whole day Photoshopping... :dance2:

Ireth

Rinkside

I am Rocío, I am registered in the forum but I don't talk very much because my English is very bad...
Here my last creation:
CrcXEx1W8AEBKXx.jpg:large

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
I am Rocío, I am registered in the forum but I don't talk very much because my English is very bad...
Here my last creation:
CrcXEx1W8AEBKXx.jpg:large

Welcome, Calica's friend! Great to have you here, and I think your Little Pchiddy Riding Hood is so cute. He's going to conquer the big bad wolf, too!

Don't worry about your English - it's fine!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OMG the joy !!!!! Everyone wins but first you have to get tested for doping.... Excessive amount of coffee and chocolate might get you disqualified.

I loved ALL of the photoshops... OMG so much fun... I wish I had this kind of skill :) still waiting to see him in my living room :)

Seriously, this made my day... It was already pretty good to start with, it's even better now. Thank you all. I think it's the first time I come back to the fest to 2 pages of unread posts :) that was fun...WOOT ... okay i shut uo

:hb:

oh and here are the scores

:points:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
OMG the joy !!!!! Everyone wins but first you have to get tested for doping.... Excessive amount of coffee and chocolate might get you disqualified.

I loved ALL of the photoshops... OMG so much fun... I wish I had this kind of skill :) still waiting to see him in my living room :)

Seriously, this made my day... It was already pretty good to start with, it's even better now. Thank you all. I think it's the first time I come back to the fest to 2 pages of unread posts :) that was fun...WOOT ... okay i shut uo

Awesome! Glad you had a wonderful day!

Here's another one I made - it's a simple video animation.

https://twitter.com/PCSkatingFan/status/772244030860034048

ALL, I also have an international version of this where I translated the words. Please let me know if it would be helpful to see the translations on screen!

Last edited: