Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating | Page 44 | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating

breadstal

Record Breaker
I noticed Anna has two expressions; one sad/this is the emotional part of the program and one cheeky/this is a fast part of the program lol I definitely warmed-uped to her skating, even with her fake quads, and I like both programs.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Actually really love the first half of the FS for Anna. Music's great, beautiful. Choreo's alright to it.

And then, I don't even know. The rest of it is not -terrible-, I guess. But I just have to ask "why?", why not have the whole program to that gorgeous music... So disjointed.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Yes Anna!!:clap:🍾🍾🍸🍸

Wonderful program for her.

LOL. Three Lutzes and Flips, but we get where the quads will go.

I'm glad she did a 3Lz+eu+3S - she should keep that and add that 3Lo to the 3F instead, same BV.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I am the only one ... but that is contender program for the olympics ... she was great .. you can't take your eyes from her .... that program in the end of the season will be one to remember

P.S: I hate 4 seasons the same way I hate roxane
You mean alena or Anna?

Skatesocs

Final Flight
I liked how the LP began last season, with her showing her lyrical qualities by skating from end-to-tend. This just looks like an overlong rehash of her past SPs, in the beginning, and then they have the gimmick of giving her more energetic music in the second half for the triple jumps, that's existed in all her senior LPs now. It's a shame, because she's improved her SS and performance ability, IMO.

Amei

Record Breaker
No quads?

The Master and Margarita??????!!!!!!!!

And Lacrimosa?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really should categorize Daniil G in the same compartment as KSU in my head, expect none get none

She was injured part of the off-season and got her programs late, test skates isnt exactly the place to push it if she's not ready to do them.